Kinney Interactive: F-35A news

Silver_Dragon

In my country the F35 orders are on loose screws too. it will be far more expensive to maintain compared to the F16 too.

For now we agree that there's more importance in healthcare system improvements and protecting pension funds over some muscles in the sky.

They did order it though. I've been living in the Netherlands for quite a few years now, and I know that there has been a lot of controversy about it here. Also in Canada there has been a lot of controversy about the F-35. But, just recently I heard that the Dutch air force decided to purchase the F-35.

I can understand that the Dutch need an upgrade, because their F-16 have gone from around the 200 when they just received them, to only 70, which is very sad. The current state of the Dutch military is very sad, and I understand why they ordered the F-35 because, even though they are not fighting a war, they have a role in the EU and UN to have a good amount of forces available. Unfortunately, I heard that there are a lot of cuts being made in the Dutch military.

Keep in mind that the Dutch health care system is much better than in the US. Sometimes I'm quite happy I'm living here, because I feel very safe in the Netherlands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I love this place I really do.. They announce the F35 and throngs of "experts" get online and slam them for no updates, nothing to offer, nothing to see. Etc... Since then they have released multiple models, pics etc. and throngs show up and ask Why this? Why not that? Why is that a priority?

Good God all you experts start your own project. Give the guy a friggin break..

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO