"3" for flight engineer position - strange behaviour

When switching over to the flight engineer position by pressing "3" and pressing "3" once more, the view changes as if switched to the co-pilot position.

note: i am using a 3 monitor setup and the main view is the left most. To me it seems as if the position after the second key-3-press is then centered in the middle of the whole virtual monitor (and not centered in the middle of the main view).

I confirm. pressing twice Engineer button 3 creates a second view like described above.

I use single monitor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Known. I'll make sure that the bug report is already submitted just in case. Also, it does something similar (but in a different location) if you do it from the pilot's position.

In other words, to reproduce...

1,2,3,3*

2,1,3,3*

Or something like that. I've tried just about every combination and it's always the second "3" that does it.