Are There Flyable A-10A Tutorials?

Azref

No, of the non-beta module, only the P-51D and the A-10C have tutorials. I would not mind the videos so much if they were 720p resolution.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• 1 month later...
No, of the non-beta module, only the P-51D and the A-10C have tutorials. I would not mind the videos so much if they were 720p resolution.

now we have tutorials for SU-25T as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 5820K, 32GB DDR4, 3x250GB SSD RAID0, nVidia GTX 1080, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, Virpil WarBird base with Thrustmaster Warthog grip, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals - 2484.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since the last post. In my copy of A-10A, there are videos of someone playing a flyable tutorial. Are these still not available for users?

I have both FC3 and A-10A, because I am an idiot. However, I've disabled FC3, since I'm really not interested in the other aircraft...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Azref

Firstly have a look at some of the more in depth and very well made tutorials on the youtube channel of Bunyap Sims. Then for the hands on practice, use the mission editor to make yourself some very simple scenarios so you can practice takeoff, navigation, landing and deploying the various weapons etc. Don't worry about the mission editor. Setting up something really basic is so easy that even I have been able to do it. :)

PM me if you need some advice on it.

Badger

• 10 months later...