Pitch up, snap roll to left????

jg51_Geist

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing this problem, please forgive me if this has been covered as I'm new to the game. I have a Logitech G-940 and I notice when flying if I pull the stick back more than perhaps 15-20 degrees, the plane snap rolls to the left. I heard there were some issue swith this joystick but Im not having issues with ROF, CLOD, A-10, etc. Is this normal for this plane? Its almost unflyable :huh:

Its almost unflyable

No it's not. ;)

The Mustang is notorious for giving you little warning of an impending stall due to it's wing profile. Practice makes perfect...

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

You're pulling too hard, causing an accelerated stall. Be smoother on the controls.

^This!

If you're careful on the stick you'll notice vibrations just before the accelerated stall. Thing is the P-51 only gives you very little time to correct that so if you're pulling too hard you can't react fast enough.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Watch the g meter and pull. That should give you an idea how much pulling is pulling too hard. Of course in real life, you would immediately and very much feel that you're pulling six gees so you would be less prone to accidental stalling.