My Serial Number Blacklisted!!!???

Snowfox_Hun

Forgive me, but I wonder, how do you know it's in blacklist?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

if you log into the ED side, you can check your licence keys there in the activate/deactivate sectio.

it will tell you if it is blacklisted there.

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

• ED Team

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

have you opened a support ticket ?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

have you opened a support ticket ?

Yes, I Open the ticket. the jov2000 my nickname on ED Site.

But when payment had problems in the past several weeks there was no response to the ticket.

So, I opened a topic to be faster even if the matter has

Edited by Snowfox_Hun

• 4 weeks later...
if you log into the ED side, you can check your licence keys there in the activate/deactivate sectio.

it will tell you if it is blacklisted there.

regards,

RR

Hi Road runner, can you explain what you mean please. You say log into the ED side and the license keys are in the activation/deactivation section. I've no idea what you mean. Can you put up a link for that?

Also, does this apply to flaming cliffs 1, can you get the same info regarding activations/deactivations?