81st TFS UK Server

-VSAAF-Rattler

hi i am pleased to anounce this week that i have launched the New 81st TFS UK Server. Im happy to welcome anyone who is interested to fly on the server and i hope to see UK players on the server/TS. I am currently hosting in version 1.2.6 as this still seems to be the most popular version. If anyone feels that i can improve the server in anyway or wants to join the 81st please visit the TS or website. Anyone can join the squadron there are no recruitment requirments needed.

Happy new year and best wishes to everyone

Rattler

Please visit the TS Server:81sttacticalfightersquadronuk.enjinvoice.com

Edited by -=VSAAF=-Rattler
  • Like 1

You could create the link to your website by putting the www in front of 81.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

hi i am pleased to anounce this week that i have launched the New 81st TFS UK Server. Im happy to welcome anyone who is interested to fly on the server and i hope to see UK players on the server/TS. I am currently hosting in version 1.2.6 as this still seems to be the most popular version. If anyone feels that i can improve the server in anyway or wants to join the 81st please visit the TS or website. Anyone can join the squadron there are no recruitment requirments needed.

Happy new year and best wishes to everyone

Rattler

Please visit the TS Server:81sttacticalfightersquadronuk.enjinvoice.com

Fixed linkage

Nice look forward to you upgrading to 1.2.7. I Still have 1.2.6u3 so may try to pop along when time permits;)

If your having a night when you know there will be good numbers or have a new mission to try out please post in the ED forums:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]