Certain keys on keyboard give no response in game.

It seems that not all my keyboard commands are working. I check with the option -> profile and the right keyboard command is listed, however when I press the key in the game, it has no effect.

For example, I have the Su25, the key command for "D" - switch weapons,

"7" - Air to Ground, "Shf + o" - laser designator and other commands for the gun pods to elevate. When I press them nothing happens.

Other keys work fine, "1" for Nav mode, "B" - Airbrakes, "F" Flaps, and so on.

I have tried mapping the keystrokes to may Ch Hotas and have the same result. I tied capital and lowercase letters, I tried with my keyboard with game mode on and game mode off. (keyboard is Logitech G105).

I don't think the problem is with the keyboard because in other games the interface is fine, as well as I am typing here.

Has anyone had similar issues. If so what can be done.

• 4 weeks later...

Its funny but i also have this problem, only with one key. Whatever i assign to the frames per second key comand, i cant make it work, no matter what key or hotas button? Its the only thing that fails, every other single key works perfectly.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Has everyone/anyone tried deleting the saved games folder for DCS?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.