Develop Modeling / Module Maker Help List

That list show a concise list with link to help to the community on develop issues:

Module Building:

EDM Model Tools: (Here)

Old ED 3D model building guide (Russian): (Here)

Modeling

Modeling Rules (Russian): http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1983666&postcount=3

Helpers and Info:

List of DCS: World Vacant Models: (Here)

Connectors/Helpers List: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96908&highlight=FUEL_JETTISON_001

Cockpit Arguments: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96568

Resources:

F-16 AFM example: (Here)

Draw arguments for aircrafts 1.1.pdf

basic model guide.pdf

Draw arguments for vehicles 1.2.rar

Draw arguments for weapons 1.1.rar

Draw arguments for aircrafts 1.1.rar

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
Not bad put a complete arg #'s list with airplane / helo / vehicle / ship / human / etc to the Modder community.

I second this one, badly needed!

Not bad put a complete arg #'s list with airplane / helo / vehicle / ship / human / etc to the Modder community.

there's at least 400 for the F-15C Cockpit Alone, and you have to go one by one in EDMViewer and spot the movement of even the smallest mesh sometimes.

I think I went through 200 before saving the file and never going back to it.

I can post the PDF, and the link to the EDM Connector/Helpers list Blaze started when I get home.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

on that note, does anyone know if DCS Supports Look At Constraint Animations?

or should I delete all but one Exhaust feather, animate it's open/close position, and just clone it along a circle path using path deformation and path clone in Max? :)

Edited by SkateZilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is there any guide on how to make working instruments like horizon,altimeter,airpseed indictaor and maybe an nato RWR??

Gauges and cockpit systems have to be scripted using, device_init, device_init, mainpanel_init, and your custom script that tells the device how to run the animation. Clickable data is done in the clickabledata obviously. This is how it is used in SFM planes, not sure about EFM... would like to know.

Gauges and cockpit systems have to be scripted using, device_init, device_init, mainpanel_init, and your custom script that tells the device how to run the animation. Clickable data is done in the clickabledata obviously. This is how it is used in SFM planes, not sure about EFM... would like to know.

Thank you but its very confusing!!!