Air-to-Air guns KL1 mode not working

RUS38

Hey everyone,

Not sure if it is a bug but when I try to select KL1 for Air-to-Air by pressing CAS on PCA only KL2 lights up. Pressing CAS again does nothing, pressing C key deselects KL2, pressing C again does nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

IIRC, what I do is enable guns (weapons on and gun safety off). If you hit the K1/K2 button you will only get to A/G, or K2. Try selecting a missile, like MAG, then select MAG again to deselect it. You should now be in A/A mode or K1 with your guns.

Cru

Thanks for all your replies! It just seemed weird that a while ago in training mission I was able to select KL1 and then one day I was going to finally try A-A guns but it didn't work the way I remember. Anyway KL1 never really lights up now but A-A guns do work using HOTAS. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for all your replies! It just seemed weird that a while ago in training mission I was able to select KL1 and then one day I was going to finally try A-A guns but it didn't work the way I remember. Anyway KL1 never really lights up now but A-A guns do work using HOTAS. Thanks

The training missions were built when module was still in beta stage, they will be updated soon.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hi guys

I'm having the very same problem here, I have found the höras AA key which is default C. It selects the guns.

But I never get any piper or reticle so I cannot really aim. Having same issues for AT guns and ccrp ccip bombs.

Made an external post about it on reddit as new users can't create new topics (logic?)

Can any kry please help

i7 6700k | 16GB DDR4 | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 960 EVO | HTC Vive

Did you read RB's manual ? Or do the in game trainings ? I think AA gunnery is explained there.

Thats the weird thing in training missions it works, but i cannot get it to work elsewere.

I mean getting the cannon sight should ONLY be by setting master arms off, guns arms off and pressing C which is default AA guns. but i never get any reticule...

its getting really annoying. I have even tried to reinstall the game.

I'm not sure about "C" (at work, can't check).

The control is named AA Guns Select, or something close.

There is also Magic Select and PCA select.

All 3 simulate a 3-position switch on the throttle of the real aircraft.

On a side note : reinstalling the game doesn't remove/change your personal files (including controls).

If the problem comes from them, reinstalling won't help. I suggest you try resetting your controls (files in Saved Games).

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

Yup, C is default HOTAS section "AA Guns select"

the only thing it does for me is it exits the k2 mode (if im in it) and enters a mode i dont recognize, however no sights

Weird thing is. My brother dont have this problem...

Ground mode has the circle sight, A-A has a snake.

For both, masterarm should be ON..

*edit*

Just watched your video, at minute 1:52.

Check your VTH (HUD) power-switch. It has 3 positions, Off-on-test. If it is in the test position, your hud will look decluttered (and not show weapon stuff, like gun sight, CCIP, CCRP..). I saw you click it twice.. so it is in TEST mode.

EtEbg7j3KFQ

I feel so stupid! Thank you so much for helping! i had a feeling it was something i did wrong... :pilotfly: :thumbup: