C++ Runtime Error

NayNay

My DCS has seemed to just break overnight without any changes to my computer as far as I am aware of. Every time I now launch a mission or load a mission into the mission editor I get a C++ Runtime Error saying how it doesn't like the unusual way it has been closed.

All my searches on this error it seems to be something that effects 32bit systesm. I'm running a 64 bit system. I've tried updating to the latest C++ library, Graphics Drivers and DX yet to no avail.

I just don't understand how I go from happy fine flying yesterday to this.

(Attached are my system specs.)

speccy.JPG.655a76b8ffcb33eb995f7c568ac77a12.JPG

• ED Team

Hi NayNay

welcome to the forum

can you attach your dcs.log straight after the crash, I have a guide below in my signature

also make sure you have Visual Studio 2013 and 2017

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/556/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 months later...
My DCS has seemed to just break overnight without any changes to my computer as far as I am aware of. Every time I now launch a mission or load a mission into the mission editor I get a C++ Runtime Error saying how it doesn't like the unusual way it has been closed.

All my searches on this error it seems to be something that effects 32bit systesm. I'm running a 64 bit system. I've tried updating to the latest C++ library, Graphics Drivers and DX yet to no avail.

I just don't understand how I go from happy fine flying yesterday to this.

(Attached are my system specs.)

Min runs SP just fine.... Multiplayer throws the error

360003115_RuntimeError.png.a39f212b367acc5ca43131869c670d9c.png

the same here.

Stable Version,

Single Player working fine,

on Multiplayer Slot Table, Runtime Error

attached the log,

repair done, cleanbat done, repair again, Visual C++ 2017 install done

dcs.txt

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

- Problem solved - Bug found

The Stableversion show in the Multiplayer Serverlist Stabel and BETA Servers

A connection to a beta end in a Runtime Error.

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread