Eurocopter Tiger HAD

Hi all,

The first thing is to give them again thanks to all of you for his supports and for his sweet talk on this model:smilewink:, these in turn are a big incentive to keep on being employed at the model:smilewink:.

I will try to answer all without omitting anybody and if those it should happen I apologize:smilewink:.

….What is the current polygcount?....

You appraise of polygons this one I half-close to 55.000 polygons, hope that when the model should be finished it should not exceed the 65.000, which it is an important but not excessive number if we bear in mind that in the FC, it was allowing you a valuation of up to 50.000 polygons, and being the BS a model that of course exceeds the quantity of 60.000 polygons, is a quite reasonable number, but this those that better he it will decide will be the ED'S people:smilewink:.

Anyway if it is necessary to reduce the number of polygonal, it is possible to reduce greatly, eliminating details and creating these with the textures:smilewink:.

….so thats the Spain, French and Australien version?

Yes!!!..., the idea is to create four variants that the model of the Tiger has at present, although the Spanish version and the French are the same the only thing that it changes there is the motorization and the system of armament, but the physical aspect of the Tiger is the same:smilewink:.

…..I want to see some textures on it.

First is necessary to create the model in 3d soon and the textures of he himself:smilewink:.

[EDIT 13.23]

Wonderful work! I just have one question about the Eurocopter. How does the gunner point the gun and lock targets when he doesn't have laser or optics? O.o I know other models have a big laser on top ->

Solved it!

JaNk0!!!...., since you and with the help of Mugatu the question has been answered:smilewink:.

GREAT WORK !!!!!! if we had o flylble cocpit will be the heaven

Thank you:smilewink:, that is what it is me who hopes also that, some day could furrow the virtual skies of the DCS:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

• Like 1

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks amazing :worthy:, how much work left til its flyable? :ermm:

Edited by RECOIL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wait a second, whats with the flashing red lights...

...oh no, that can't be good.

Jaw droppingly good work! Nice!:worthy:

Edited by McVittees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

here you can find some nice pictures from one of my friend about the Tiger (it's the french version) :

http://www.master194.com/photo_avion/tigre/index.htm

just a sample :

poste_sys_arme_chef_de_bord04_jpg.jpg

I hope they will be usefull for you :smartass:

SYSTEM SPECS: I7 9700K @ 5Ghz - 32 Gb RAM @ 3200 - RTX 2080 super - 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 - Windows 10 pro - HOTAS Warthog - HP Reverb

I forgot , this Tiger is a HAP from the EFA (ecole Franco-Allemande or in english french-german school)

The HAD have dust filter in his air intake (it's an option that the spain take) but the HAP didn't have them , you can see the dust filter on the air intake in this picture :

4TIGRE.jpg

here is a good link about the tiger :

http://www.aviation-francaise.com/MSO-TIGRE.htm

It's in French (sorry) but try to click on the link and you will see some interresting pictures :smilewink:

Edited by PB0/KGM_Foxy

SYSTEM SPECS: I7 9700K @ 5Ghz - 32 Gb RAM @ 3200 - RTX 2080 super - 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 - Windows 10 pro - HOTAS Warthog - HP Reverb

yeah I konw that :smilewink:

what I want to say before is that I forgot to wrote that the picture that I've post in my topic was from a french Tigre HAP of the EFA school :P

Sorry for my poor english and for the misunderstanding :smartass:

Hi all,

Legolasindar and PB0/KGM_Foxy, thanks for the images and the Link, the first Link already knew but the second and is not very good, thank you very much again.:smilewink:

I forgot , this Tiger is a HAP from the EFA (ecole Franco-Allemande or in english french-german school)

The HAD have dust filter in his air intake (it's an option that the spain take) but the HAP didn't have them…..

I believe that the French image of HAD is a version of one of the last prototypes of the Tiger before entering the line of production:smilewink:.

The difference between the HAD(Helicóptero de Ataque y Destrucción), Spanish version, the HAP and the ARH, is that version HAD and the ARH have engines with greater power than version ARH and the systems of allocation and location of targets, that vary depends on the type:smilewink:.

I put to you a series of Render of the model:smilewink:, so that you see the evolution of the work realized on the Tiger in these days:smilewink:.

As they can see almost is finished the model in 3D, only need to finish I the main rotor and to make artilleryman and the flight cockpits and to make animations and textures by all means.

I process from the last remittance of Render that I put.:smilewink:

tiger_30_02.jpg

tiger_32_02.jpg

tiger_33_02.jpg

tiger_34_02.jpg

tiger_35_02.jpg

tiger_36_02.jpg

tiger_37_02.jpg

tiger_38_02.jpg

The present state of the project.:smilewink:

tiger_31_02.jpg

Since they can see this one it already has the first painting hand before applying the mimetic definitive one to him:smartass::smartass::smilewink:.

I hope that you should like the aspect of the model and if you have some comment that to say to me, you do not hesitate to say it:smilewink:.

• Like 2

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

very nice work

And for information spannish version have engine more powerfull due to the hight temperature of your country

as you know the hoter it is the less the turbine engine is powerfull

that's why the engine of the spain HAD are 14 % more powerfull than the french HAP

Hi all,

PB0/KGM_Foxy, to part for the highest temperature in Spain, is more for the requirements that the Spanish Army had for a helicopter of attack and the roof of service in which he wanted that it was producing the same one, with the original engines it was not going over to the requirements for that he was asking the Army that's why has used a few engines with more potency and yield, to satisfy these needs, which exist posteriori it has turned into the standard since if I do not have understood evil, the French Army this one they study the possibility of turning the HAP that they have in service to the version HAD:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Quote:

"The difference between the HAD(Helicóptero de Ataque y Destrucción), Spanish version, the HAP and the ARH, is that version HAD and the ARH have engines with greater power than version ARH and the systems of allocation and location of targets, that vary depends on the type."

- >The Tiger ARH (Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter) is an export-version for the australian Army. it is ready to fire Hellfire 2 rockets.

The Tiger UHT is a version for the german army and can carry gunpods with 12,7mm mg. Are you gonna make this version too ?

Xfire

mfg

Geisterbaer 49th

Hi all,

Yes, the ARH is the export-version for the australian and has aptitude to be able to shoot rockets Hellfire, but the HAD also has the possibility of mounting Hellfire, but in this case the Spanish army has been praised by "Spike", with regard to the HAP also it incorporates the function of friendly / hostile interrogator (IFF), with improved ballistic protection as well as a new system EWS:smilewink:.

......The Tiger UHT is a version for the german army and can carry gunpods with 12,7mm mg. Are you gonna make this version too ?.....
In the beginning the idea is to realize four models, HAD, HAP, ARH and the UHT, although the HAD and HAP esthetically are equal:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Yes I have worked in the model:smilewink:, but there are not many differences with respect to previous render, except for the completion of the principal rotor and the interior of the cockpits for lack of the HUD of the pilot and of the HID of the gunner:smilewink:.

I hope I start with the textures and put some render:smilewink:, thanks for the interest:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thank you Mugatu, to fantastic video:smilewink:.

Just to say to them that I keep on working, the only thing that with the arrival of the summer holidays, the work multistings and the steals that I dog devote is minor:(.

I put a Render to them in which I have worked in these days, by lack of time I have not been able to do much more:smilewink:.

tiger_39.jpg

tiger_40.jpg

tiger_41.jpg

tiger_41_02.jpg

tiger_42.jpg

The Cockpits are those of the exterior model, and there will be the base to shape the future cockpits of the Tiger.

Cockpit of the pilot of the Tiger.:smilewink:

cabina_piloto_01.jpg

Cockpit of the gunner of the Tiger.:smilewink:

cabina_artillero_01.jpg

To greeting and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]