Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Yup some raptors will be 20+ years old by then, and with only 187 airframes its very likely that the whole maintenance and support scheme might be shut down after the number of aircraft fall below justifiable numbers for their expenditure.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

100208-F-0000Q-002.jpg

A 4th Fighter Wing F-15E Strike Eagle connects with a KC-135 Stratotanker from the 134th

Air Reserve Wing for a refuel while 46th Test Wing F-16s stand by during a Combat

Hammer mission Feb. 3. Combat Hammer is an Air-to-Ground Weapons System Evaluation

Program controlled by the 86th Fighter Weapons Squadron. The F-15s from Seymour

Johnson AFB, N.C., participated in the week-long evaluation dropping GPS and laser-guided

weapons. The WSEP was the first evaluation of Small Diameter Bombs at Eglin and first

evaluation of Laser Joint Direct Attack Munitions in a Combat Hammer. The WSEP program,

run by the 53d Weapons Evaluation Group, is used to evaluate the effectiveness and

suitability of combat air force weapon systems. The evaluations are accomplished during

tactical deliveries of fighter, bomber and unmanned aerial system precision guided

munitions, on realistic targets with air-to-air and surface-to-air defenses. For many of the

aircrew participating in WSEP, it is the first time employing live weapons. This provides a

level of combat experience many units face during combat. (U.S. Air Force photo/Maj. Scott

Alford.)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

It did, I remember it back in early 80's and I think its on youtube.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

100303-F-0571C-270.JPG

March 3, 2010, U.S. Air Force Airmen, Army Soldiers, and contractors move an Airbus A300 after its crew

preformed an emergency landing at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, two days prior. (U.S. Air Force photo by/ Tech. Sgt. Jeromy K. Cross/released)

100303-F-0571C-150.JPG

March 3, 2010, U.S. Air Force Airmen and contractors prepare to move an Airbus A300 after its crew preformed

an emergency landing at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan, two days prior. (U.S. Air Force photo by/ Tech. Sgt. Jeromy K. Cross/released)

There is a link for the video but it have several videos link to each other, if you want to see it, here is a link to Bagram AB News

http://www.bagram.afcent.af.mil/shared/widgets/popup.asp?url=http://www.bagram.afcent.af.mil/shared/xml/rssVideo.asp?mrsstype=2&id=102&cid=251&cnt=12&pos=1

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Russia-India military transport plane could be ready by 2018

A new Russian-Indian military transport plane could make its maiden flight by 2018, the head of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) said.

Russia and India signed an intergovernmental agreement on the joint development of a multi-role transport aircraft (MTA) in 2007. The cost of the $600-mln project is being equally shared by the two countries.

"We are at the initial stage of the project. Maybe in 6-8 years we shall have the prototype aircraft flying," Ashok Nayak said in an exclusive interview with RIA Novosti.

The MTA project will be implemented by a Russian-Indian joint venture, co-founded by Russia's arms exporter Rosoboronexport and United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and India's HAL.

An agreement on the formation of the JV is expected to be signed during the current visit of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to India.

"A green flag has been shown at this point...the work will progress very fast for the formation of the joint venture," Nayak said, adding that all necessary documents had been agreed on by both sides.

Moscow and New Delhi will have an equal share in the development and production of the aircraft. The aircraft is expected to be assembled in both Russia and India.

"Initially we expect to produce about 205 aircraft of which 30% will go on the world market," the HAL chairman said.

The MTA will be most likely developed on the basis of the Il-214 twin-engine military transport aircraft designed by the Ilyushin Design Bureau.

The new aircraft will feature a takeoff weight of around 55 tons, flight range of 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles) and a payload of up to 20 tons.

NEW DELHI, March 11 (RIA Novosti)

source

http://en.rian.ru/mlitary_news/20100311/158161315.html

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

From original sukhoi.org

In google translation (russian-english)

11/03/2010

Foreign military experts concede superiority fighter Sukhoi

Moscow, March 11. According to Russia's and foreign news, with reference to Taiwan media, Taiwan's Defense Ministry is concerned achieved air superiority on the part of Air China.

In an effort to correct the situation and to influence decision-makers, Taiwanese military went on the diversion in the local newspaper Liberty Times report of a secret Ministry of Defense of the island, which rates the chances of fighting the Taiwan Air Force in a collision with aces in mainland China.

</span>Conclusions of the Taiwan military experts are disappointing - Taiwan's air force, equipped with French Mirage 2000 fighters and the local IDF (Indigenous Defense Fighters) joint construction of Taiwan's corporations Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation and the American Lockheed Martin, "unable to resist" the Chinese air force, equipped with Russia's Su-27SK, </span>Su-30MKK and Su-30MK2.

This gives a ratio of powers: Russia's fighter aircraft like the Su-30MK is 2,8 times greater than the French Mirage 2000 and in 1,7 times - Taiwan IDF.

Recognition of the high quality of Russia's combat aircraft Taiwanese was another confirmation of the high positions of national school of aerospace and Sukhoi Design Bureau.

</span>Earlier military aircraft company Sukhoi has already received well-deserved positive evaluation by both the Americans and their allies - the British, French and Australians.

In February 2004, air training, fighting between Indian heavy fighters produced in Russia Su-30MKI fighters and heavy American F-15C / D Eagle went to the U.S. Air Force base in Elmendorf (Alaska). </span>Its jets have won three "battles" of the four. In the summer of 2004 in exercise Cope India - 2004 Su-30MKI again showed excellent results in training fights against fighters F-15C, including maneuverability, avionics and weapons systems.

</span>In 2005, the Indian newspaper The Times of India reported that the victories of the Su-30MK fighter aircraft over the Indian Air Force F-16C Singapore Air Force in joint exercises Sindex-Ankush, the two weeks over the airbase at Gwalior in India. </span>Mock battles began with a single bouts of fighters into battle and then introduced one by one aircraft on each side.

As a result, participated in battles of up to 10 aircraft (5:5). According to Indian sources, the Su-30K Air India won 8 out of 10 fights with the American F-15 and Su-30MKI all 10 matches with light Singaporean multi-purpose F-16 Fighting Falcons.

</span>In summer 2005, Indian pilots of the Su-30K, held joint exercises in France. They were opposed by the new modification Mirage 2000c "and" Mirage 2000D "(with radars RDI). For reviews of the French, they were surprised by the professionalism of Indian pilots, and especially their ability to adapt to the system of NATO. Despite the secrecy surrounding the results of the exercises, the French pilots praised the high maneuverability of the Su-30, despite its size.

According to Indian media, one of the French pilots noticed that the "melee" Mirage "seems more" nervous "than the Su-30. The decision to attack must be taken immediately, otherwise the Su-30 with its power and maneuverability to quickly fill up your" </span>.

During the joint exercise Exercise Indradhanush in 2006 and 2007. Indian pilots of the Su-30MKI is well manifested themselves in mock battles against the British fighter Tornado F3, Hawks and the new European Eurofighter Typhoon.

Also in 2006, during exercise Cope India -2006 Indian pilots again successfully opposed in training battles, this time the F-16, piloted by Americans.

In 2008, the Australian newspaper The Australian and The West Australian reported, citing the confidential report to the local military on the basis of simulated air battles between the newest U.S. fighter 5 th generation F-35 (Joint Strike Fighter) and aircraft grade "Su" that </span>Russia's aircraft "broke" the Americans "as Tuzik heater," or, to put it in Australia, beating a baby seal. "

The war games were conducted by Americans in August 2008 at Hikem Air Force Base in Hawaii. They were invited to Australian Air Force, who would like to buy the newest U.S. fighter aircraft valued at $ 16 billion.

In the foreign media as a few years ago, slipped a message stating that the choice of Malaysia, Russia's Su-30MKM for its air force had worked to a large extent, the comparative data of Su-30MK and American aircraft received during the simulation by Boeing in its Technical Center in </span>St. Louis, and unknown gotten Malaysian technical intelligence.</span>

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

Definately not a fake. The aircraft in question was LN-NFV. NRK is the State-owned TV-station here in Norway.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

You release it on a cable and you tow it maybe 0.5nm or 2nm (I forget the length of the cable) behind and below the plane. You can only do gentle maneuvers while it is being deployed but more when towed.

Another plane will lock onto it and try to gun it; a set of microphones inside the dart will hear and count the near misses from the rounds and tell you how good your gunnery is. In general it is used to actually practice firing the gun against an airborne target.

I'm also including the limitations of use according to the F-15 -1 manual. 'bal' means 'basic aircraft limits'.

http://www.mdswebmaster.com/UK/MDS2008/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=357&Itemid=219

acts36lims.thumb.JPG.1514f4facb5464ef82f235ad4964d9a4.JPG

Edited by GGTharos
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

It has a big 'chute' to make it easier to see and to fly reasonably steady. It's not microphones, but a doppler radar that detects the rounds flying by, and it records scores for each burst. It can tell you how good your shooting is :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda