199 LAW - NEW MOVIE!

bSr.LCsta

We lost everything on the website. For the past year and a half we've had issues with our host and their database. The forums are up, then 2 days later they're down. I've had 2 dozen (no exaggeration) support tickets filed with them in the past year. We'll be moving to a new host and I'll be putting up a squadron page. We fly and do FPS's, so I'll try to cover all aspects of BSR/199th.

I can host ya.

Here is a movie I have made for the 199th Light Air Wing, which flies the MIG-29S.

I hope you all enjoy it. Comments are welcome :)

It takes place on the return home flight of a fairly uneventful CAP, and there is also a little combat footage, from various other missions. ;)

I currently don't have a web host so sorry for using rapidshare.

(scroll down, click free, wait for ticket, then save.)

http://rapidshare.de/files/7442057/-199-LAW.avi

Awesome movie :icon_supe

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

• 4 years later...
Well done Bucic, this post has just been awarded one of the highest accolades :D

Dude, ACCOLADE KICKS ASS!!! :thumbup:

One bloke was not very convinced that high FPS is worth lowering the details and this particular video is great to show off high FPS! I couldn't find it anywhere except Lockonfiles, which is a hassle to log in!, so I uploaded it to my place.

BTW, is there any unofficial forums policy not to bump old threads?

Dude, ACCOLADE KICKS ASS!!! :thumbup:

One bloke was not very convinced that high FPS is worth lowering the details and this particular video is great to show off high FPS! I couldn't find it anywhere except Lockonfiles, which is a hassle to log in!, so I uploaded it to my place.

BTW, is there any unofficial forums policy not to bump old threads?

Hey, relax my friend, don't take offense :)

No, there isn't any policy about bumping old threads, i was just messing with you :P

Hey, relax my friend, don't take offense :)

No, there isn't any policy about bumping old threads, i was just messing with you :P

I'm relaxed

threadnecrojv6_buc.png

just curious :D because someone had problem with it on the other forum.

• Like 1