New 6DOF pits and TrackIR5

I noticed when I loaded the Su-25 that trackIR_z axis was mapped to "zoom_view" by default. This is not ideal, atleast for me. When using trackIR and leaning forward (tracker_z axis) I want my head to move forward in the cockpit but "zoom" to remain normal.

So the correct mapping of the tracker_z axis is "cockpit camera move forward/backward". This then allows me to map my HOTAS slider to "zoom_view" for much more functional view controls.

Anyway, this worked better for me.

Yeah, the aircraft that now have new 6DOF cockpits still have the axis assignment from the old cockpits.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Inspite of changing the Z axis to move head forward/backward... the HUD is still zoomed when you move back in the cockpit...

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

If I understand you guys correctly you'll have to do the following:

Turn on the TrackIR software and go into options, go into Su-25/Axis Commands and clear the entry for the TrackIR zoom - see the screenshot example

4v7J6Ea.jpg

• Like 1