FM update : thanks a lot the team !!

jpdesvals

Just to thank the team for the modifications in the FM witch is from my point of view realy nice !!

Quick adjustment have been made and it seems that you have read and listen to us !

Sorry ... I have to go to fly ( virtualy ) ;) .

Maybe the OP is referring to the FM between 2.0 and 1.5?

I remember at the first week release, that thing is kinda hard to handle, then it's completely opposite after the release of 1.5.3 OB(With the rudder improvement). Or maybe I've gotten better :P

Flies indeed quite differently in 1.5.3 than in 2.x. Better. Now the enemy is finally becoming the biggest threat to the chopper, not the pilot, as was previously the case with me at the stick. :music_whistling:

Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I think the rudder has been tamed a bit? (It can't be down to just the difference in altitude on both maps. Something else has definitely changed.)

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet

I think the rudder has been tamed a bit?

They did this for the v1.5 release IIRC, but the patch released yesterday didn't change anything as far as I can tell.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Flies indeed quite differently in 1.5.3 than in 2.x. Better. Now the enemy is finally becoming the biggest threat to the chopper, not the pilot, as was previously the case with me at the stick. :music_whistling:

Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I think the rudder has been tamed a bit? (It can't be down to just the difference in altitude on both maps. Something else has definitely changed.)

.......awesome.....i'll have to check this out today......:-)

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

........Can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I think the rudder has been tamed a bit? (It can't be down to just the difference in altitude on both maps. Something else has definitely changed.)

Rudder was changed in 1.5 BETA last week.... then introduced into DCS 1.5 stable this week...

.....**********

06 May 2016

- corrected assignment of a second joystick to the camera

- Changed Camera azimuth display at TV screen, flight manual changed accordingly

- Fixed main artificial horizon unlock during auto-start sequence

- Fixed logbook recording

- Added trimmer reset function

- Added keyboard keys for Collective, Rudder, Pitch, Roll

- Corrected clickable tips

- Corrected some inverted switches logic

- corrected cockpit floor texture

- reduced rudder sensitivity

- corrected autopilot altitude mode behavior

- added the ability to break the turbine at start if the start procedure is not correctly done

- corrected NADIR Off with Auxiliary previously selected

- corrected NADIR 5 key not assign-able

- corrected french campaign missions names

SIGBLOCK.png

Rudder was changed in 1.5 BETA last week.... then introduced into DCS 1.5 stable this week...

That's it then. Cheers.

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet