[ALREADY REPORTED] F-16 Radar Elevation 11/17/19

• 2 years later...

I'd like to re-raise this topic. When using the digital bindings for the antenna elevation the rate of change is incredibly high and it is difficult to control even when only momentarily tapping the binding. It would help a lot to have the speed lowered otherwise the elevation can not be considered to be controllable without an analogue axis.

• 3 months later...

Radar elevations with the digital bindings (as opposed to the axis) remains extremely imprecise and at worst unfit to use during an engagement. Is there any movement on fixing this issue at all? I'd like to see higher priority attributed to this issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

When is this annoying issue getting fixed? It's close to impossible to make small adjustments to radar elevation with anything but an axis

• Like 1

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

Hi,

is there any possibility to adjust the radar elevation up/down sensivity? When assigning it to a button, it moves by a pretty large amount. I wanted to map it on a button instead of the warthog's slider axis, but it is far too fast to map it to a button...

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

I use the winwing f18 throttle and fly the f16, pretty usless to use the hornets radar elevation wheel on the 16, it moves so fast you cant really adjust, so i bound a slider. Wish I had a work around

I9-9900k, 32MB, RTX2070S, 2560x1440 165hz monitor, track IR, Grass Monkey wireless Puck,  Winwing Superlibra stick with Hornet and Viper grip, Winwing Orion2 with Hornet, and F15E grip, Winwing PTO, home made 2060 mounts,  Virpill ACE interceptor pedals