[REPORTED]Arleigh burke has a not collisionable and not moving antenna

astazou

Hello,

As a helo' fanboy, I discovered the SuperCarrier module with the Huey, and I found something to adjust with the Arleigh burke.

Seen on the 2.5.6.49314

The antenna behind the helipad :

- doesn't have animation to lie down (like the fences) or being removed (I don't know how it works IRL)

- doesn't have collision (it would force pilote to call the boat before touching the pad, or force them to be carefull in case of radio problem)

I'm talking about this antenna:

unknown.png

Also visible here:

Solution would be to:

- add collision box on this antenna

- add the animation as for the fences or make it disappear

Thank you all for the work

Edited by astazou

My DCS contributions:
- My mods/skins: here
- My server/missions scripts: there
- My Discord bot:
this place
If you want to thank me buying a coffee☕/beer🍺, feel free:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Astazou

I noticed it too! Took a screenshot to post it but you beat me to it.

It does appear in some real life photos, but it must be collapsible as a seahawk is much larger than a Huey and would certainly have clearance issues.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Noticed that as well - and since I wanted to take off from there, I ran into another problem, literally sliding forward until I even had that ladder right in the cockpit, a tad later I could see the interior. End result in the pic... also the rotor sound was playing until I actually fired up the eninge when it suddenly stopped.

If needed I'll redo this to save a short track and open another report.

And yet another thing was that my CSG with the Teddy, a few Burkes and Ticos (all can be set to 30kts in the ME) slowed down to 27kts... or even down to 24 if there's a Perry in the group (which can be set to 29kts). That issue however is pretty old already, but I couldn't find a report for it. Just noticed again.

huey-burke.thumb.jpg.dd5b51fe8e4d6c112cffbaece571a268.jpg

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...