More Flyable Aircraft in DCS:World (F-15E, F-16A, etc.)

works in dcsw.

we have trapped on the carrier with an f18.

only aim9s work for a2a

and we successfully used harms

Edited by july865

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've tried some planes in DCSW 1.2, this might not be 100% correct as it's from memory, but I'm pretty sure on most of them.

Works with:

A-50

E-3

B-52

F-14

F-15C

F-15E

KC-135

Does not work with:

B-1B

C-130

C-17

E-2D

F-16

F-18C

IL-76

MiG-23

MiG-25PD

MiG-25RBT

Unknown:

All others

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

What method are you using? I haven't been able to get any aircraft to show up on my controller options list at all. I'm using the following method:

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Su-25T\Input\ <--- copy the File called su-25T.
paste it onto your desktop or any handy file you have. It wont be staying here. Rename the File F-15e. Now put this file into C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input.

Now go to C:\Users\Krazy\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\F-15e and open the LUA file NAME.LUA 
In this file its going to say return _('SU-25t') Replace it with return _('F-15e')

Now you need to copy this whole input file again. C:\Users\Krazy\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\F-15e Paste it into --->>>Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\Input\Aircrafts

Now when you open up DCS world. Go to your options. The F15e will appear. Insert your controls. ECT
Now make a mission in the ME and set the F15 to client. You can fly all you want now.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

What method are you using? I haven't been able to get any aircraft to show up on my controller options list at all. I'm using the following method:

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Su-25T\Input\ <--- copy the File called su-25T.
paste it onto your desktop or any handy file you have. It wont be staying here. Rename the File F-15e. Now put this file into C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input.

Now go to C:\Users\Krazy\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\F-15e and open the LUA file NAME.LUA 
In this file its going to say return _('SU-25t') Replace it with return _('F-15e')

Now you need to copy this whole input file again. C:\Users\Krazy\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\F-15e Paste it into --->>>Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Config\Input\Aircrafts

Now when you open up DCS world. Go to your options. The F15e will appear. Insert your controls. ECT
Now make a mission in the ME and set the F15 to client. You can fly all you want now.

Same here not seeing the su-25 in options (did the same routine above but used SU-25 instead of F-15e). Can get in cockpit but stick buttons dont work.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I'm sorry but...I don't understand why. If all you're doing is wrapping a skin around the frog foot cockpit... Then all you're flying is a frog foot.

Kinda defeats the purpose of having a high fidelity sim doesn't it?

Gadgets

They don't have su-25 flight model the only thing that is the same is the cockpit :smilewink:

You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don't give up. — Chuck Yeager

i cant seem to get the Hornet to be flyable any ideas

If you want to fly it with F-15C cockpit, it is very complex and difficult to do, but with Su-33 you can just do it the normal way.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5