Calling all new P-51D pilots...

Invisibull

Hi all,, just bumping this post for any recent newcomers. I am one that completely understands the reluctance to jump into Multiplayer figuring I’m nowhere near ready. Invisibull and I (and a couple others occasionally) have been doing a session pretty much every evening between 6:00 to 8:00 PM EST (USA) for quite some time (weekends also as available). We are primarily focusing on formation flying and combat tactics. We throw in random variables like enemy fighters etc. just to spice things up, but we are still working on basics. I personally am nowhere near where I want to be, bust must admit, over the time we have spent, I am improving. So if there are any new pilots out there that are feeling as if you are too intimidated by Multiplayer, think again. We are working on our skills and you are more than welcome to join us as we continue to work on the fundamentals. You should however be familiar with how to start your aircraft and understand trimming, along with some reasonable experience of landing and taking off. TeamSpeak is a MUST.

Elaborating a bit more, our focus is on realism only, we do NOT use labels or take off assistance etc. We focus on what real P51 Pilots had to endure, that includes no targets will show up on the maps if you bring them up, we fly routes via looking at the map 1st, discuss an objective and do our best to accurately calculate how far we need to go and at what speed, getting acquainted with landmarks for reference etc. We are also NOT single player focused, we work as a team with one of us as a flight leader, so if you’re looking to just crank up the pony and go off on your own to hunt bandits, this is not the server for you. We want mature, friendly pilots to join us.

Its very rewarding when you set out to do something and accomplish it, due to the randomness, there is another layer of excitement when we go out to look for a convoy and we get jumped by a couple bandits in the process and we have to switch the entire objective.

So if you are interested in joining us, please drop either one of us a PM and we will follow up with you. Try it, if it doesn’t suit your desires, go try something else, we are understanding, mature adults. Have fun!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• 2 weeks later...

I would strongly suggest you start a new thread for your time zone, something that subjects "European time zone fliers needed for Multiplayer" or something to that effect,,,, might catch a few fish on your side ,, good luck

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Ok Snake, we will get you the info via PM. Again we do Eastern Standard time usually between 6-8 pm weeknights, weekend times vary based on availability of players.

Horseback, you didnt happen to read thru this entire post by any chance did you?