I can't enter any multiplayer game.

AdolfoWilson

I'm having a problem, every time i join a multiplayer server, i get to the load screen, then when the load is complete i get the load screen image stucked in front of what looks the F10 Screen behind, with a pause button flashing on the right top corner... What is this??

I tried to run the Repair DCS but nothing changed. So thats it. I have the latest patch and the DCS FC3 installed and running ok, i'm doing one of the campaigns just fine.

So i hope to get a answer on this weird problem.

My problem was different. When I click Log-In button, in the same "split-second" I get this message.

Whatever, I'll format harddrive...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Many servers in the beta are new and pause at start may still be configured. Press pause to resume.

Dev you probably just need to go backup and delete your net related files in saved games / dcs open beta / config

Remember that any shortcuts you used for your standard game will lead you to a similar looking folder for the beta- so you may make changes in 127 thinking you're making them in 128 then wonder why nothing changes.

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

I sometimes get the "connection interrupted" error message. I looked it up online and it says that you might be banned, but I haven't entered any server except for maybe 2 but definitely not the ones I'm trying to get in now.. any idea?

I sometimes get the "connection interrupted" error message. I looked it up online and it says that you might be banned, but I haven't entered any server except for maybe 2 but definitely not the ones I'm trying to get in now.. any idea?

Can't be a BAN, does this to me when I try to make a new server at home. Had error message to delete a setting in network.cfg, which allowed me to start a new game locally, but I still get 'connection interrupted' (1.2.7.23803)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem as the OP, I think some others have misunderstood his/her issue. I get the following screen when I load any multiplayer server:

Screen_140423_193620_zpsa17b5fc4.jpg

This screen remains static except for the flashing pause icon (even though I have friends in the server playing). On some servers map icons show over the black screen and can be moved. This screen remains like this until the connection is interrupted or I press "ESC", when the game promptly crashes.

same problem as http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121955

Until recently this was not a problem, and I could host games that others could join. There has been no patches that I know of, just got back from Easter weekend holiday and it no longer worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• ED Team

Until recently this was not a problem, and I could host games that others could join. There has been no patches that I know of, just got back from Easter weekend holiday and it no longer worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Most probably UDP packets (port 10308 ) are blocked either by your personal firewall/router or at your ISP.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Most probably UDP packets (port 10308 ) are blocked either by your personal firewall/router or at your ISP.

For me the error is "Invalid Master Login/Password" Open beta works fine

And this will happen again and again and again...

I have the same problem, how to solve it? Antivirus and firewall is not installed

• CPU: Intel 6C\12T I5-11600kf 3.9 GHz (Turbo up 4.9 GHz)
  • RAM: DDR4\64GB (3200 GHz)
  • VIDEO: RTX 4080 OC (GDDR6X\256bit)
  • SSD: Samsung Sata 860EVO\500GB + Kingston M2 SFYRS\1000GB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200\3TB

It's amazing that nobody in ED answer these questions, the server version of 1.2.8 do not recognize the username and password of a lot of people, yet you have released version 1.2.8 of leaving us out online simulation, issued a ticket unanswered some that solve the problem I wrote many posts and no one answers, I spent a lot of money on their products and I'm very angry with you ED people, seems to have rested on its laurels.

I agree. The problem is no solution. What to do?Dear ED..

I agree. The problem is no solution. What to do?Dear ED..

If you Gentlemen are experiencing a delay on the support tickets you entered as a result of this issue then see the following thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91440

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Sent a ticket, look at the responsiveness of support ...

I just tried and it gave me an error saying my password was wrong, so I double checked it and entered it manually and got the same response. I checked again and still can't get into multiplayer.

Tracer

Ok I was just about to logoff for the night and tried one more time and was successful. I first logged in to the Module Manager then multiplayer. Will try again tomorrow night when I get home.

You guys must have tweaked something, thanks. Will let you know if I have issues tomorrow night, and will include pc specs.

Thanks again

Tracer

• 2 weeks later...

What worked for me was:

1) disable antivirus and firewall

2) turn off windows firewall

3) run dcs world, multiplayer and login

4) Once successful, turn back on all firewall and antivirus.

All works now.

Also check windows firewall/advance settings to make sure dcs is on "allow" in the inbound rules section.

Hope this solves your issue as well.

• 2 weeks later...