DCS World - The Struggle Is Real.

Severum

lol the dude crying about I have never had issues taxing the F'en planes the Damn AFM suxs.... Clearly he didn't read his new F15 AFM flight manual and key bindings. lol :megalol:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill 
" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690 MPG DDR4 || i9-14900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4080S|Game1300w|Win11| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2||MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Asus||

lol the dude crying about I have never had issues taxing the F'en planes the Damn AFM suxs.... Clearly he didn't read his new F15 AFM flight manual and key bindings. lol :megalol:

:megalol:

DCSW wishlist : multi-crew :D

GTX480, i52400, 8GB, Samsung EVO 840 250G SSD, Raid 0 2TB =~45 FPS [Maxed]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If ED produced comprehensive release/patch notes, then perhaps the OP would not have overlooked the relevant changes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I don't see how the AFM makes it harder to fly.... yes it's different but it's a welcome change and it's easier because there is really no limitation to what you can do with the plane now...

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

LOL

Yep the struggle is definitely REAL... What that struggle is has nothing at all to do with ED or the excellent F-15 module though..

(Funniest thing I have seen in a while...)

RTFM!

LOL

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO