B17

• 1 month later...

And each successful mission leads to an automatic new bomber mission marking on the nose. Yeah, that would be sweet and I don't think to hard to implement...I hope. That way when there are dozens up there tooling into formation we all KNOW who the top dog is!

Yeah, in X-Plane 10

MSFS also had several historical aircraft available for purchase but I could never see the point when it couldn't do really anything a Cessna 172 could do. Unless you just flew it around and pretended you were visiting airshows with it. Seemed like a lot of effort went into the models but because of the type of sim they were thrown into they were just out of their element and not brought up to their full capabilities because of it.

There is an outstanding B17G that's fully functional out right now, along with a B25. Both are incredibly detailed. But they're in a competitors' simulator that I won't talk about. But I'll tell you this much, because of the sim they are from. They do not have missions, nor do their bombs do anything when you drop them. They are just for flying around in. But they both are just about the only reason I ever fly this other sim.

It is like saying, when playing call of duty, that there are tanks and planes to use, just in the other game, meaning Battlefield. Realy?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA