Cloud solution game servers

Anybody knows good cloud game server providers IN EUROPE that can host dcs world?

I am running the server from home, but it would be better from a virtual server hosting environment.

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

Anybody knows good cloud game server providers IN EUROPE that can host dcs world?

I am running the server from home, but it would be better from a virtual server hosting environment.

Ive tried it before and it never worked very well, or at all in most cases.

Pman

When dedicated DCS server will be available I think that we have to give a second try to cloud servers.

I also tried to find out if a Linux version of dedicated server will be available but I had no feedback. This feature can help us a lot leveraging general rental costs.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Since DCS World need a Windows environment (someone please tell me if I'm wrong and it will run under WINE!), a cloud based VPS is likely to be noticeably more expensive.

One of the ones my work uses for virtual infrastructure is ProfitBricks - sadly I don't think they have a European data center - primarily because they're at a sweet spot of high performance and price, but even they would run about $US70/month for the kind of "machine" that you'd need.

Of course, if it's not up 24/7, but only for events, that's quite a bit cheaper, as pricing tends to be "per second".

-----

EDIT: Baltic Servers - has GPU based dedicated servers (I mention this because millmax mentioned in his attempts that large groups of players seem to need a GPU, even in a VM), but it's very expensive (to my mind), with the kind of system you'd need being about $US 120/month.

Edited by Vedexent