Enhanced Reflection Glass

Thanks again Jacob!

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

New version: Enhanced Reflection Glass v1.2, in few minutes you will be ready to download in the first post.

News:

New reflection for the Mig-21 Bis.

New reflection for the FW-190D9

New reflection for the F-15C (glass is not dark)

Minor improvement in reflection for the UH-1H (less pronounced effect)

Note: Since I have no the FW-190 module, reflection was finished thanks to the help of diveplane .... Thanks again Diveplane !.

F-15C Without the Mod and With the Mod

1AC.jpg

C15.jpg

F-15C only with the Mod

A42.jpg

Mig-21 Bis Without the Mod and With the Mod

D66.jpg

Mig-21 Bis only with the Mod

6FA.jpg

Thanks. Great job.

Images are not availble

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

A few hours I couldn't see them either, but now I can see them.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

A few hours I couldn't see them either, but now I can see them.

Did you have any problem if install the mod directly via JSGME that there exist both the folder containing reflection dds file and the original zip file with the same name as the folder? To me, in this case, the dds file in the folder was never loaded. And I had to merge this dds file into the texture zip file

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

When I get back home to my PC later this week I will give the updated F-15 mod a try. Thanks again, man!

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Did you have any problem if install the mod directly via JSGME that there exist both the folder containing reflection dds file and the original zip file with the same name as the folder? To me, in this case, the dds file in the folder was never loaded. And I had to merge this dds file into the texture zip file

Hello uboats. About your problem, maybe you have two mods that use the same file paths (with JSGME). I use some mods off Devrim, which are installed on the same paths and sometimes does not load well JSGME thinking of this mod. So what I do is uninstall one and install the other first, and then I try. If you are not yet loaded, I reverse the process.

At this time the mod works for me 100%

Also, it is good to unify the mods that use the same routes in a single mod to avoid problems.

Hello uboats. About your problem, maybe you have two mods that use the same file paths (with JSGME). I use some mods off Devrim, which are installed on the same paths and sometimes does not load well JSGME thinking of this mod. So what I do is uninstall one and install the other first, and then I try. If you are not yet loaded, I reverse the process.

At this time the mod works for me 100%

Also, it is good to unify the mods that use the same routes in a single mod to avoid problems.

it works now, thanks for hint

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My Flanker looks better now - Thanks:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

• 10 months later...

Does this mod work again? I would like see some glass reflection in the Su-27, totally missed now.

I've downloaded and installed this mod, but i don't see nothing more than the default one.

Thank.

• 3 weeks later...
Does this mod work again? I would like see some glass reflection in the Su-27, totally missed now.

I've downloaded and installed this mod, but i don't see nothing more than the default one.

Thank.

The location of the file has changed with version 1.5. I have corrected the location but do not see changes in the reflection on the Su-27. I'll do some tests.

The location of the file has changed with version 1.5. I have corrected the location but do not see changes in the reflection on the Su-27. I'll do some tests.

So it works in all aircraft but the Su-27?

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Hi Jacob,

i was testing them on the P-51 and the FW 190 a few weeks ago.

I cant see them in the Mustang and in the 190 these are only very vague black lines.

S!

Do you plan to make them for the K-4 too?

Thanks and S!

Hey Guys - Does this MOD still work for the F-15C for 1.5? If so, what's the updated file structure please? thank you.

Hi NatoBoomerang. I fear that this MOD is not working properly, even if the folder paths are fine. It seems that for some aircraft works and not for others. I have not tried them all but my recommendation would be to stop using it.

For the F-15 mod if running, also for the Su-25A and Su-25T. For the Su-27 and Su-33 is not working, it does not work for the TF-51 and P-51.

The problem must be a bug, because the textures, placed in the appropriate folder should work, but it seems that DCS is not charging texture reflection on all aircraft, including the original texture.

The route of the texture for the F-15 is:

\ Mods \ aircraft \ Flaming Cliffs \ cockpit \ Textures \ F-15C-CPT-TEXTURES \ (Texture here)

"F-15C-CPT-TEXTURES" folder you create yourself, paying attention to the name of the folder, you must have the same name as the compressed file.

If you use JSGME, you must modify the paths to work on airplanes I mentioned, but I have not tried others including mod.

For those who want to know, airplanes are not included in the mod is because I have no these modules, and can not edit your files.