No CD ?

There is no crack since there is no such game as “Lockout” lol.

I’m assuming you are pirating this game since you have that suspicious smile. If you are…then that’s pretty damn stupid to be asking on the main forum. Do you expect us to say “o here’s one” (which there is none). Pretty unintelligent…well you did misspell “four” and “Lockout” lol. You have two choices, either explain yourself or just simply leave this forum. Pirates are not welcome here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Of course there is a crack!

it's very easy:

1. put your CD into the Microwave

2. turn it on @ max Heat

3. insert the Hot CD into your Drive

4. put some Gasoline into your Power Supply

5. put a burning Zippo on your Graphics card

6. turn on your computer, make sure it stands or it won't work

7. if you start your LoFC now it will run without a disc!

ROTFL... who said piracy is threatening game developing bussines? With those guys? lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

If this guy represents the intelligence of the average thief.....

Yeah, this is all my fault - he posted this first on Thomas's site forum, I suggested that he come over here to post. Never imagined he would be crazy enough to actually do it.......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

There is no crack for FC AFAIK, but I think the it is only 15 US Dollars. I payed 35 :( (As long as I dont run out of installation keys, its okay)

BTW: Does the download version not exist anymore as an option? I saw in the online store, that ED only sells a CD version now.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз