Stunned

Sceptre

I played the sabre last night to find this epic sounds have been added, and I was blown away! It is amazing how much good sound adds to a game! отличный самолет)) If you have not tried since the update, you should)

• Like 1

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I played the sabre last night to find this epic sounds have been added, and I was blown away! It is amazing how much good sound adds to a game! отличный самолет)) If you have not tried since the update, you should)

I am not a fan of the Sabre. Simply not my era. But I must admit, that especially after the latest update with the new sounds, it is immersive as hell. A small, yet agile fighter! Incredible what some decent audio is able to accomplish.

This makes me look forward to those "trainers" aka "light attack aircrafts" that are in the works by several 3rd party devs. Small, fast and agile - that is the only thing what can truly grab my attention ... besides helos. ;o) No need for elaborated loadouts. Agility is the key. And that is what the Sabre - albeit the lack of decent weaponry - is providing.

I played the sabre last night to find this epic sounds have been added, and I was blown away! It is amazing how much good sound adds to a game!

Agreed, I was just about to post the same thing. :thumbup:

The steering behavior on the ground seems to be updated as well, I'm having no more problems there. Great patch for the Sabre!

Agreed!! The new sounds do add another level of enjoyment to the F-86.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals