Mig29 Over the Hump adapted for Mig21bis

Hi

As the title says...

I gave everyone weak missiles Aim9p, Aim7m, no Aim120

Enemies are turkish F5E, F4E, F16C

All missions have AWACs and recons flights. I also increased the flight size from 2 to 4 Mig21.

Send your second flight in first and this helps with sighting the enemy...

This campaign works really well for the Mig21bis. Thanks to who ever made the original Mig29 version !

Every mission is a cold start too. I have been practicing getting it into the air as quickly as possible by just leaving the weapons and some of the avionics cold till i'm up. Trying to find out what the bare minimum system you need to take off is...

The recent patch which got rid of the R-60A missile. kinda broke the campaign because I gave this missile to all the mig21bis in the campaign. The patch deleted all their loadouts...

Anyway I fixed all the load outs and also fixed the problem with mission 1 and mission 5 objectives .

Ps I forgot the link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/895430/

Edited by Dirty Rotten Flieger

• 3 weeks later...

Gee It's really baffling to me why our allied flights of Mig21 are attacking the enemy planes in mission 1. I played all the missions at least once before I uploaded and mission 1 I completed at least twice with no problem but now you mention it and I test it to see, sure enough the allied flights attack every time failing the mission... I deleted the allied flights in mission 1 to stop this problem.

• 1 year later...

Does the campaign work with DCS 1.5?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all