SPS-141 Help DCS Mig21

Erizo

Hi Guys, I just recently purchased the MIG21 module and I am currently in the campaign.... I am about 9 missions in and a jamming mission has come up. I have absolutly no idea on how to work the jammer.. I see the switches up top but I do not know what do with them... do I just turn it on and that's that? How do I jam a specific target? I hope they make a tutorial on this.

Thanks

The jammer seems to be broken currently. At least I couldn't get it to jam anything.

You can turn it on with the left most switch (takes some time to warm up) and the green ligt will come on.

However it won't detect radiaton currently and thefore automatic chaff/flares don't work and the jamming is probably not working too.

Let's hope it will get fixed soon.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

There is some info in the manual at page 148, but I didn't get that far :) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 7 years later...
On 10/13/2014 at 7:16 AM, xxJohnxx said:

The jammer seems to be broken currently. At least I couldn't get it to jam anything.

You can turn it on with the left most switch (takes some time to warm up) and the green ligt will come on.

However it won't detect radiaton currently and thefore automatic chaff/flares don't work and the jamming is probably not working too.

Let's hope it will get fixed soon.

Still hoping it get fixed I guess. Auto chaff/flare still not working it seems. 

you need to set it up

1. Turn on. 2. Choose Active 3. Set Continuous or Impuls (Impuls make stronger noise, but are easier to filter out by modern radars.) In these mode program switch isn't active. In continuous you can choose program 1 if you fly solo, or program 2 if you fly a pair and you both has SPS.

I'll ask about it more... I'll get you know I I found sth.