"Spring Tension" Campaign - A piece of art !

After testing it appears the R828 does not work as described anymore.

I used this mission

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431053/ fromAirwar.

I get the tone when using an edited preset presets[4] = 49000000.0 but no lights on the ARC UD and no movement on the needle

Broke:cry:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Finished the campaign today, must say outstanding Work Belsimtek more pls.

Start first time the Campaign last year but after a few Missions had to stop much real life to do, after next patch my Campaign Status was corrupted.

Was think ok when DCS 2.0 come out start again, but now still no 2.0...

So was last Weak real bored start the Campaign again.

Was so impressed again this "master piece of art" made addicted.

And this forced me again to learn with the manual to master the chopper, and love old-school Soviet Hardware with 10 millions of switches to drop a bomb hard core only :joystick:

But was think again on my others modules how important is this Back round like the map for a credible story is.

Hope this year bring new maps for DCS and good campaigns.

But again when Yuri is come back to kick some Rebels with his new Hind you are welcome :pilotfly:

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 6 months later...
Very very immersive, the voice overs are great, super story

You guys should seriously consider maybe making additional campaigns and selling them. At least I would pay some bucks for campaigns of this quality

200% Agree!

Superb work Belsimtek :thumbup: and many thanks!

I just finished mission 5 and I get immersed little by little. I like the fact that I'm not thrown directly into combat but start with some acclimatation and transportation missions to get to know the bird.

Lots of enjoyment!

Me too I am willing to give my money for another campaign of this quality.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync