Newbie questions

Sciatis

Hello, I'm pretty new to DCS World and with that in mind I have a couple of newb questions.

I'm wondering if anyone is kind enough to explain how do I pass bandit's correct BRA information to my wingman if, for whatever reason, location and heading between me and my wingman (brother) aren't the same.

I hope I made sense with that question. :p

Thanks.

p.s. by correct BRA I merely mean that my wingman will be able to point the nose of his aircraft towards the bandit.

Edited by Sciatis

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

- Lord Inquisitor Fyodor Karamazov

• ED Team

Take a look here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2212565&postcount=4

A nice youtube video for help as well

and welcome to the forum :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Take a look here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2212565&postcount=4

A nice youtube video for help as well

and welcome to the forum :)

Thank you and thank you, kind Sir!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

- Lord Inquisitor Fyodor Karamazov

dcs noob but played lockon for yrs,pls help

Hi everyone i'm in the process of downloading dcs world,i know next to nothing about it apart from that its some kind of evoluton of lock on, the last time i played lock on with anyone else was up untill ubisoft closed their servers,I dont own any flaming cliffs,just the original modern air combat patched . is this all i'll need to be ale to fly with others again,once i have this dcs installed? thanks for any guidance.

Hi everyone i'm in the process of downloading dcs world,i know next to nothing about it apart from that its some kind of evoluton of lock on, the last time i played lock on with anyone else was up untill ubisoft closed their servers,I dont own any flaming cliffs,just the original modern air combat patched . is this all i'll need to be ale to fly with others again,once i have this dcs installed? thanks for any guidance.

Yes, DCS World contains a two free planes, the SU-25T(Russain ground attack plane) and the TF-51(non combat P-51). You'll be able to use these planes in single player and online multi player missions.

If U want the F15C U will need to purchase the Flaming Cliffs 3 Module. I am assuming U meant to get back to where U were when Ubisoft was king. There are sales all the time if U don't mind the wait.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.