Audio Slider in options have no effect

MTrenda

it appears that the audio slider in option do not control my sound any more. The music does not change volume if I move the slider down the scale as it once did. is this happening with others or is this just something with my setup and audio.

thanks

76th Falcon.

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

it appears that the audio slider in option do not control my sound any more. The music does not change volume if I move the slider down the scale as it once did. is this happening with others or is this just something with my setup and audio.

thanks

76th Falcon.

you need to restart the dcs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

did not see your response until I posted, is this a bug they are fixing. I have had this for while and just thought it would get fixed.

thanks

76th falcon

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded and installed Dcs World tonight (confirmed latest version).

Restarting DCS does NOT help. Audio sliders have 0 effect in menus.

BUT: Sliders take effect once the actual game starts... :S

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Audio control in DCS is generally just horrible , in my case whenever i turn any slider to 50% or lower it just mutes it completely... i did read that EDGE will change this (i guess it has to do with the fact it launches a new program when you start a mission or MP , wich wont happen in DCS 2.0) so it should be all fixed soon :)

I just keep it all on 100% and use the windows sound manager to adjust as needed

• 4 weeks later...