GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

hi =Andre=, my "Saved Games" folder located not on "C" drive and every time when i get update on Export.LUA it put it in C:\Users\...\Saved Games by default i have to copy it to the real Saved Games folder. I'm wondering if it possible to point SW to the correct folder?

Second issue - autostart feature: it start when i start DCS as SP but it's not starting when i start in MP.

it's not too annoying but just let you know.

Hello pilots,

I've just published SimShaker update. Changelog coming soon.

HiWay, please, check at your side that those bugs are resolved.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

both issues were solved, thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

Hi Andrey

My Game-Trix Cushion arrived today. many thanks.

Enjoying a massage whilst I type.

Looking forward to checking the seat some more later.

Again many thanks

Hells :)

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

My Pit

Hi Andrey

A couple of images of my pit and Gametrix Seat

2118477647_pic3.jpg.d6c99e6fadd5d914eab3008b3dcd70a5.jpg

193669655_pic4.jpg.8e14a9af3b262d73057e8b3ca07def66.jpg

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

A few weeks later since I got my Jetseat from Andre, and I still smile like a child when I take off in my A-10C.

So nice to 'feel' you're airborn, when the bumps from the ground stop after you lift off. Just awesome.

I also tried my hands on the Huey and man, with the jetseat, helicopter flying is totally different world! :O

i'm really excited to see all this getting sense to more people - i'd say this device "must have" like TrIR. It helps not just fly but feel the plane....again with the great help from =Andre= to DCS community.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

i'm really excited to see all this getting sense to more people - i'd say this device "must have" like TrIR. It helps not just fly but feel the plane....again with the great help from =Andre= to DCS community.

Great speech, man :thumbup:

Thank you for starting the topic ))

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got my SimShaker 908 yesterday and got my first shock when taking off with the MiG-21. This is an absolute tremendous experience! It just adds so much immersive feeling, almost unbelievable. The Warthog stick lacks FBB but this seat cushion definitely is making up for that.

@Andrey, thank you so much for your support, you're doing a great job. Can't wait for the other effects to be implemented. :-)

Got my SimShaker 908 yesterday and got my first shock when taking off with the MiG-21. This is an absolute tremendous experience! It just adds so much immersive feeling, almost unbelievable. The Warthog stick lacks FBB but this seat cushion definitely is making up for that.

:thumbsup:

Thank you for so positive feedback, man!

@Andrey, thank you so much for your support, you're doing a great job. Can't wait for the other effects to be implemented. :-)

You are most welcome Huub :)

Would you please name the effect(s) you'd like to be implemented first?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]