Multiplayer very poor !

nickmow

(Originally posted in Multiplayer section)

So prior to todays patch I had one patch worth of MP action, extended load times but first time in a long while MP has even worked for me.

After 1.2.12 today all back to the same failed attempts. Tried several servers and had the same result, extended loading mission time (I can live with that) followed by "DCS has stopped working blah blah blah.

Here the contents of the view problem details.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: dcs.exe

Application Version: 1.2.12.34915

Application Timestamp: 547f075f

Fault Module Name: dcs.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.2.12.34915

Fault Module Timestamp: 547f075f

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000036e4df

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: cd2c

Additional Information 2: cd2ce26e7acf16493bde51306a8706fe

Additional Information 3: 66bc

Additional Information 4: 66bce3c94597b07ffa5085443b320bd2

Back to ARMA 3 for me with its adaptable searchable and simple online join and frenetic game play.

Im truly not a whinner in nearly 30 years of flight simming I may of moaned once (happy to be corrected on that) but seriously DCS is way behind the game with MP.

:mad:

Actually this is probably the the wrong section, could it be moved admin please

The failed attempts will simply be due to the fact that the servers haven't yet been updated. Give it another 24 hrs and try again.

Also, try the RAF Air dedicated server for load times. I expect there are very few others out there with the same specs it has. It is much much faster loading missions you'll find.

So virtual Aerobatics and all the other servers stating they are running the current patch, your saying they arn't Neil ?

+1.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

(Originally posted in Multiplayer section)

So prior to todays patch I had one patch worth of MP action, extended load times but first time in a long while MP has even worked for me.

After 1.2.12 today all back to the same failed attempts. Tried several servers and had the same result, extended loading mission time (I can live with that) followed by "DCS has stopped working blah blah blah.

You're opinion of mp is not a shared one Nick yet you make out mp doesn't work because of DCS.

Have you considered something your end such as any mods you've added?

How about letting on your system specs and which OS you are using, 64bit?

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

You're opinion of mp is not a shared one Nick yet you make out mp doesn't work because of DCS.

Have you considered something your end such as any mods you've added?

How about letting on your system specs and which OS you are using, 64bit?

Im not representing everyone mate, and far from being naive in the ways of the online issue, simple fact is prior to patch it worked after it didnt. No mods no tinkering so no havn't considered that as its not relevant.

I'm not sure what to make of your openings statement by the way, you might want to address that, the tone could easily be mis-interpreted by some in this ambigous faceless environment.

respectfully

NM

• Like 1