[CLOSED]Spinner too long?

Pagooro

Looks perfect to me.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feelings are one thing, but cold hard facts are what we need. Have you any evidence? I have little doubt that getting the external model spot on was an early requirement in the development of this latest masterpiece.

Let's hope the flight model becomes as precise as development continues.

Well, getting the external model spot on "as an early requirement in the development" didn't quite work with Dora, so who knows how good the geometry of "our" 109 really is. I can't see anything standing out though, spinner included!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Well, getting the external model spot on "as an early requirement in the development" didn't quite work with Dora, so who knows how good the geometry of "our" 109 really is. I can't see anything standing out though, spinner included!

Dora was less perfect yes but DCS 109 3d model is best in any sim so far. It just look so right from any angle. I don't even have to compare it to any drawings to know that :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's clear from those photos that the spinner looks different in each shot, so what does that prove? I suggest the way the spinner is painted affects how it looks.

Raw data isn't a photo, but a drawing. I am still firmly in the same camp as DB 605. The exterior model looks very convincing to me.

They look different, because they differ. I posted them to show the variation.

The DCS model looks just fine to me and I don't really care even if it is slightly too long, just like I don't care if the machineguns are too far apart in the Dora

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4:

My blog or Forums.

Open for requests as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]