X55 Rhino Throttle Problem

Kdotman

Hi, Just recently Purchased a Saitek X55 rhino, installed all software and drivers and got the set-up working in most games however the profiles I have downloaded for flaming cliffs 3 contain no throttle mapping, so the throttle does nothing in game. If anyone could suggest the programming for the throttle or where to find an adequate profile I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

Kdotman

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need a profile for the throttle. Go into the configuration tab in the game and set it up as an axis command. Do the same for the rudder pedals if you use them ( you will need to reverse axis)

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

go to controls > Plane you want to fly > Axis Commands > set the left throttle to left and the right throttle to right by double clicking the column for the X-55 Throttle and moving the desired axis.

Its important to remember that the X-55 throttle and stick are SEPARATE devices and have separate columns for controls in DCS and all other games.

FX-8320 8Gb R9-280 X-55 Opentrack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

QUESTION ON CONFIGURING DUAL THROTTLES

I have not purchased any of the modules, just DCS usage, no FC3 or any of the rest. I was going to fly the P51 and the Su25 and learn on them before purchasing FC3.

I only see one thrust setting in the DCS options set up. Is there a way to make it show two thrust settings so I can map each X55 throttle?

I think I found it. Just enter the Su-25 Training or mission and it provides the other thrust left and right options.

Edited by dswatloski
Found a way.