No bug reporting thread or section?

Johnny Dioxin

I know it's beta but I thought there would be such a dedicated section or thread - especially so because it is a beta.

Anyway, my bug that is stopping me flying is that when I load up a mission for the C-101, it loads up the A-10C instead.

It is in the place for the mission, but the briefing is completely empty and I'm sitting in an A-10C.

When I exit the mission, the debrief screen is empty of data.

I'll go back and try to get it sorted, but wanted to report it first :)

Update - it wasn't working because DCS World did not update. It asked and I confirmed, but it just installed the C-101 and didn't do the patch update.

Fixed now ;)

Edited by Brixmis
sorted.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I know it's beta but I thought there would be such a dedicated section or thread - especially so because it is a beta.

Anyway, my bug that is stopping me flying is that when I load up a mission for the C-101, it loads up the A-10C instead.

It is in the place for the mission, but the briefing is completely empty and I'm sitting in an A-10C.

When I exit the mission, the debrief screen is empty of data.

I'll go back and try to get it sorted, but wanted to report it first :)

Update - it wasn't working because DCS World did not update. It asked and I confirmed, but it just installed the C-101 and didn't do the patch update.

Fixed now ;)

That's due to old-built mission. You can build a new mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

How did you load/start the aircraft?

Does the description here match your situation? http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2298252&postcount=11

Best regards,

Tango.

I think this ladder issue only happens in the default three missions under 'Missions' folder, since they were built long time ago.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

How did you load/start the aircraft?

Does the description here match your situation? http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2298252&postcount=11

Best regards,

Tango.

I´ve added the aircraft to my multiplayer mission which is just a simple free flight mission.

But I´ve also got the problem if I create a fast mission.

If I start in the air however I don´t have a ladder attached.

I´ve also tried to change / resave the mission but that didn´t solve the problem.