C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Tried everything said here but it doesnt work for me i keep looking inside the pilots helmet :(

DCS world2 last released update.

Ya, it should work just fine. You're putting it in the DCS World Alpha folder?

... Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Cockpit\C-101EB\

EDIT: Also make sure you have admin privileges to that folder or you won't be able to overwrite the old file.

Edited by kontiuka

Ya, it should work just fine. You're putting it in the DCS World Alpha folder?

... Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\C-101\Cockpit\C-101EB\

EDIT: Also make sure you have admin privileges to that folder or you won't be able to overwrite the old file.

Ty thousend times kontiuka your last line did work for me !:thumbup:

It works now because how stupid can i be , i forgot to give admin privileges to that folder :music_whistling:

And ty for the Fix peyvolt :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Yellow canopy locking handle bug

I noticed that the yellow canopy locking handle doesn't go to the open position when it is in the closed position and you mouse click on it. Only when you press control-C. Seems to be a problem in both DCS World alpha and release versions.

I noticed that the yellow canopy locking handle doesn't go to the open position when it is in the closed position and you mouse click on it. Only when you press control-C. Seems to be a problem in both DCS World alpha and release versions.

Integration between front and rear cockpit is creating some kind of mess from time to time, this could be the case. We'll solve it ASAP. Thank you for reporting it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Completed power fail after 30 min. flight. Huges anomali in the electrical AC power source system. NTTR 2.0.2

You mean engine power fail? Were you flying under icing conditions? That could be the reason.

And the master caution warning lights are not working.
That one as well as some other bugs are due to the rear cockpit integration, we'll look at it these days.

Thank you for your report.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You mean engine power fail? Were you flying under icing conditions? That could be the reason.

That one as well as some other bugs are due to the rear cockpit integration, we'll look at it these days.

Thank you for your report.

No engine running well.

Fly around 30 min. some time more ore less up to 60 min. happend this issues.

All red flags come on ADI, HSI, RMI, only engine and flaps, airbreak and gear are working and the controlls.

And all engine instruments are gone digit also needles.

Did not remeber if the STBY ADI works must check this again.

Flown back VFR

UHF,VHF, HF are gone.

The Annunciator don't work on the right hand side.

Edited by Thomas Loeffelmann

It looks like you were flying on batteries and you lost them after their 30 minutes duration.

The issue with the annunciation panel is known. We'll look at it, as some other issues related with rear cockpit integration.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks like you were flying on batteries and you lost them after their 30 minutes duration.

The issue with the annunciation panel is known. We'll look at it, as some other issues related with rear cockpit integration.

I start with the checklist, everthing is on GEN1 and GEN2 after disconecting from the GPU and after 30 min. to 60 min. GEN1 and GEN2 Fail without any AC source available.

This only happends with manual start with the GPU.

I found if the aircraft already started is no issues.

What I think after disconecting from the GPU the BUSSES not work properly.

The variometer not working in the 1.5

No sound from the outer marker, midle marker, inner marker.

And in both version 1.5 and 2.0.2 the

1 HSI "Dot/Cross" Sync Control

2 TARSYN ADI Fast Erect

3 TARSYN Mode Selector

are not klickable.

a good test pilot is always in training

Thomas/Scorpion

• 1 month later...

Folding Mirror / Magnetic compass light switch

A couple of bugs I've noticed in alpha and release versions ...

Folding Mirror:

----------------

I think when you fold the mirror back, it is not totally disabling the rear-view image rendering. Yes, the rear-view image is gone but I don't notice an increase in my fps. Only when I press the "M" key to actually turn off the mirror do I see a significant increase in fps.

Is it possible to emulate the "M" key action when the mirror is folded back?

Magnetic compass light switch:

-----------------------------------

Small bug here. In cold start, the switch is in the on position but the compass light doesn't turn on until you click the switch on again. After the that, the on / off works fine.

• 5 weeks later...

Con la version 1.5.4 las frames de la cabina delantera se incrementan considerablemente con respecto a la trasera. No se si sera debido a la nueva implementacion del espejo o haber rediseñado el cockpit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

Con la version 1.5.4 las frames de la cabina delantera se incrementan considerablemente con respecto a la trasera. No se si sera debido a la nueva implementacion del espejo o haber rediseñado el cockpit

No veo que sea así. Es más, en mi caso los fps son incluso mayores en la cabina trasera. Necesitaríamos más comentarios de más gente.

===

This user reports lower fps in rear cockpit than in front cockpit.

I don't see this happening. Further more, I even see higher fps in rear cockpit than in front one. We would need more people feedback.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]