Black Shark Release Date?

Guest denneym1

Crusty - Have you considered threatening to hold your breath till E.D. release LOBS ?

Might work...

Scarcasm....I love it, seriously, waiting that long for this game using the same inefficiant code and still using starforce is probably gonna lose me, No I dont expect anyone to care, just giving my opinion

I hear that russian copies dont have starforce.......strange policy seeing as how Russia has a rather large hacking/stealing community

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

• ED Team
I hear that russian copies dont have starforce.......strange policy seeing as how Russia has a rather large hacking/stealing community

It's not true! We also have SF protection.

(I have russian CD version of FC)

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

• 2 months later...
Guest ThomasDWeiss

I will only buy LO-BS if it also installs a Playboy Centerfold Wallpaper that updates itself every month.

A free Playboy Magazine subscription would not be bad either.

I'm sorry but ... there is simpy NO COMPARING EECH and Black Shark!

GGTharos - is your conclusion based on sound experience of both games because I have never played EECH and obviously not played BS, therefore I could not arrive at the same conclusion as yourself.

If the answer is yes then I ask one small favour. In your opinion is BS gonna rock?

give it a score out of 10 ( 1 = lowest - 10 = highest)

cheers

sumoscouse out :)

ps - i feel that an answer from ED would be a positive gesture from the consumers POV. You see - there are some excellent PC games out now and soon to be released.

I do not have vasts amount of dosh to spend on games and therefore if BS won't be released for ages I will spend my money on other games that I want to play now instead of putting it to one side for a product that might not be released for a long while

Because you're asking me for a subjective answer, I'm going to skip the number as it is meaningless :)

BS is going to rock. I haven't played EECH, but I've spoken with people who have, and I have seen screenshots.

One big difference is the campaign - there EECH has the advantage. But when it comes to simulated systems and actually flying your mission and helo ... I am convinced that BS takes the cake.

There's no comparing the two, they're on a different level when it comes to simulation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

There's no comparing the two, they're on a different level when it comes to simulation.

Simulation of what ?

simulation of war, simulation of flight.

Ok, just kidding :)

I am sure, BS will rock (ED is a great Team, actually the best i think), but sommetimes i don't anderstand how they define their priorities

I've flown EECH for years now and were meeting online tonite to fly,see this thread http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=004965

now i havn't tried LOBS as of yet but i think GG is right as in the AFM,weapons and detail ect :thumbup: ,but for immersion EECH has a Dynamic campaign that never plays the same when ever u fly it,and is being modded all the time.

That said i personally can't wait for LOBS..gonna rock! :thumbup:

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

GGTharos - is your conclusion based on sound experience of both games because I have never played EECH and obviously not played BS, therefore I could not arrive at the same conclusion as yourself.

If the answer is yes then I ask one small favour. In your opinion is BS gonna rock?

give it a score out of 10 ( 1 = lowest - 10 = highest)

No scores from me either, but I did play both EEAH and EECH and IMO GG is right :) . I enjoyed playing EECH, but Black Shark offers much more on the following areas:

* flight model

* avionics/weapons systems

* 3D cockpit fidelity

* environment - bigger map and much more detailed terrain.

* variety of combat units - air, ground and sea.

....not to mention integrating simulation of both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft :) .

As far as I am concerned, the only strong points of EECH as compared with Black Shark are:

* dynamic campaign engine

* random weather setting

* region variety(locations)

....even so I wouldn't subscribe to the notion that EECH is more "immersive"......apart from the higher fidelity of the AFM and helicopter systems, flying around in the highly detailed Black Shark world and seeing civilian vehicles and trains moving around below feels more "real" to me than it ever did in EECH.

But then I suppose the comparison isn't really fair - EECH is a few years old by now and Black Shark is brand new while bringing along everything developed for Lock-on :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

The speed tree effeect looks awsome, and there seems to be more objects added to the ground detail, or are some saplings now included ?? (HEH)

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR