UltraMFCD - drag, resize and click display exports. Zero configuration.

Sgt_Baker

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will open some cockpit building possibilities for the F-15C too!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Yes, this has been asked a few times now. There's no technical reason why it isn't possible beyond my checking that I don't enforce the aspect ratios in code somewhere. One good suggestion was that it should be possible to alter the aspect freely while shift-dragging the resize handle. This, IMO, is a rather good idea.

Will look in to this and implement at the earliest opportunity.

NICE :) thank you

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hi , its functionnal with F15 ??? now !?

Apologies, but that image was a naughty little teaser. It is possible to implement the F15C's radar overnight, should there be demand for it, but the rest of the displays require a rather different approach in terms of how we get the displays to render.

Following the pattern set by ED, most of our effort will go towards implementing the high-fidelity aircraft first, followed by the FC3 series. I know this must frustrate the supersonic fly-boys (I'm an A-10 pilot ;) ), but us low-level bods have gotta take the power back somehow!

:)

UltraMFCD 3.0 in the works.

https://ultramfcd.com

Sgt. Baker,

Sorry if this is staring me in the face on your page but... Tried the beta with the Ka-50 support. Black screens.... What should my resolution be set to in DCS if I am running two monitors? Go back to like I just have one, or add them all up like I would do in the old days?

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

Sgt. Baker,

Sorry if this is staring me in the face on your page but... Tried the beta with the Ka-50 support. Black screens.... What should my resolution be set to in DCS if I am running two monitors? Go back to like I just have one, or add them all up like I would do in the old days?

There's clearly a bug in our KA-50 support that we've yet to track down and isolate. You're not the only person experiencing this. The beta testing in terms of the KA-50 has been underway for less than a week, so we should expect some difficulties at this early stage.

Please check back periodically (or allow uMFCD to tell you that there's a new version available) while we solve this one.

B

Sorry: Just to be clear, I already have a diagnostic build cooked up to test exactly what is going on. Have simply been busy in other areas over to past few days, so not enough time to commit to a quick reaction fix/diagnostic update/whatever is required.

When presented with problems like this, it is our preference to work with a small number of testers in close to real-time than a huge number while relying on the forum for feedback.

I'd be more than happy to contact you via PM when the diagnostic build is ready.

Edited by Sgt_Baker

Thanks for the response. I'll just sit back and wait for the fruits of your hard labor. :) For the other part of my question once it is working... When using this what is the resolution supposed to be set to in DCS? Added all together or just one monitor?

You can set your resolutions to whatever you like - no need to make any specific accommodation for uMFCD. Of course, you'd already know that if you weren't experiencing the dead-screen bug. :)

Guy in our squadron is one of your testers I think. Greekbull... He was singing its praises. :) it's new and simple and I sure as f**k could never do something like it so heck yeah I think it's cool. It's beta, like I said I can wait. :)

I'm not testing now but I hope to help when he releases the F-15C functions:thumbup: but it is an amazing program!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Baker, sorry to reiterate, but do you know why trying to actioning the CDU buttons has no effect in game?

Precisely what Icemaker said. If possible, could you PM me

C:\Users\<yourusername>\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

and

C:\Users\<yourusername>\Saved Games\DCS\Logs\DCS.log

after trying to run with UltraMFCD, please?

Many thanks,

Baker