Aircraft unwish list ?

ANGST

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IL2:BoS is a hardcore sim, it has 9 distinct planes and 11 if you count variants. Another 10 are planned for IL2:BoM which will be standalone or an addon like the original IL2 series. If you think BoS is not hardcore, then you don't think DCS is either since FC3 planes are substantially more simplified than those in BoS. One open source project and one closed project are enough for WW2 imho. Not that my opinion is going to stop VEAO from attempting to build the entire British fighter force from 1942 to 1955.

I am sorry but I don't agree. FC3 planes are the same planes from previous ED games. They have updated FMs, but their main functionality is unchanged since back then. First modules that are from DCS alone are Ka50 and A-10C (if I recall corectly). So should we be against anything that is not a cold war helicopter or CAS plane?:huh: I say no.

And we are getting EF-2000 first modern jet from VEAO and F/A-18C Hornet (cold war) form ED and Mirage 2000(cold war) from RAZBAMand Leatherneck already gave us MiG21bis(cold war) and F-14 TOMCAT(cold war) is coming. Together with at least 2 maps for modern era fighting. It is not like DCS went full WW2 and left modern jets behind.

We will have more jets and it seems that there will be more jets than ever in DCS soon :)

Remember that for those WW2 planes, data gathering is way easier and it is probably easier to build a new Me262 than a new full clickable F-18 where still half of the data can be CLASSIFIED.

I hope for F-16C Block52 some day. That I would buy immediately :pilotfly:

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

~

I hope for F-16C Block52 some day. That I would buy immediately :pilotfly:

I have to agree there... perhaps even a CJ Block 50 :)

fpr the WWII aircraft, I would like whatever is still available in the museums, etc, to be brought into the DCS world... preferably by DCS

Edited by Wolf Rider

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"