Brevity comms tutorial

Khamul

Hi folks,

is there any utube video, where I can get a well done use of brevity comms, between Lead and Wingie in a multy mission or training? I can't find anything at the moment.

Thanks!

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Here's a link to some common brevity code words. It won't tell you how to use them in a sentence, but accept that you crawl before you walk, and walk before you run.

The important takeaways:

1. The bottom line is to get the message across. Anything else is a failure.
  2. You want to get your message across clearly in as little time as possible. Think about what you are going to say before keying the mic.
  3. If you have to think too long about how to say it "right", then just come out and say it. Not communicating in time goes back to failing #1.

Also accept that it will come with time and repetition.

Thanks all, that's what I was looking for.

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr