Damage model - parts levitate

Falcon_S

I've been seeing that for years.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

damage.jpg

There are worst things...

I often see missiles and pods hanging from nothing and flying alongside my wingless plane. It's sad that even for a finished module like A-10C these errors still show up

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

It's sad that even for a finished module like A-10C these errors still show up

Worst part is that many bugs are there for ages, so there is little probability so they will be fixed. And it seems so the more trivial the bug is to fix, the less likely it'll get fixed. Like those missions, where you just have to delete config directory in .miz file to make them work OK, but for some reason ED cannot be bothered to fix those mussions (I haven't checked those for a while), they rather let users to do it themselves after every update.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

• 2 months later...

this has been around since lomac and fc2, would you rather they fall into or below the ground?

not to be a jerk but there are more important issues than this since %90 of the time you wont see these from anywhere but ground level