Multi Unit Templates

martinistripes

I'm trying to make an SA-3 site using the 5P73 launcher. I've tried adding the other two S-125 units (Georgian) and increasing skill to high but it never fires when I fly over. Do I need P-19 and SNR? Am I missing some components? Is there anywhere I can find what I need for each kind of SAM battery and other multi unit setups (Such as FARPs) without posting a question for each one? Perhaps someone has already shared templates for some of the popular ones?

Would be great if there was some way to see exactly what each unit does inside the mission editor without exiting to the encyclopedia or alt-tabbing to wiki it.

I searched "S-125" and also "templates" and couldn't find what I needed.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

Check out the DCS user files section through the main website... Someone posted a .miz file some time ago that has all the templates you could possibly imagine... Just open the .miz in the ME and select the template of interest and save it as a template again - whammo you then have it forever

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I see the date for this download is 2011. Would be useful for all if ED included something like this as part of the stock install and gave it a once over every year. Anyway, this is very helpful so thanks for providing the link and also to the original uploader.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM