Bugs and problems

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also stuck on Masada. The first enemy chopper crashes because it's trying to land on a tree, but it doesn't seem the problem - You can still destroy it, you just don't have to chase it.

In my case I think it is all about Apaches. They are still active, even when they got the vehicles and give clearance to special forces. They keep firing and they always destroy the big ship in the harbour, so the soldiers have nothing to search and the mission can not progress.

I put accelerated time after SF clearance and they just stood, choppers were loitering, no more triggers and comms.

I play on release because couldn't even load the campaign after the last OB update.

Edited by dmatt76

I managed to pass the Masada mission, but I dont feel happy :) I think I nailed it:

-got 4 APC coming to help the trapped trucks,

-changed helo landing spot, so it didnt crash, I shot it after it took off

-got all AAA in the harbour

-cleaned with Apaches every outpost

- special forces came in after clearance

- both ships survived

and thats it... No searching, no further triggers, no comms. I scored 111 and 90 results, landed but didn't get any debrief.

Hey guys, I checked everything and encountered several problems. Below are the fixes to M19 that I internally checked, I hope it will be added to the patch on Wednesday:

M19 (Op. Masada):

- fixed occasional crash of the UH-1 during landing

- updated AI triggers and behaviour for Banshee

- fixed location of some of the objects, including ship and boat in the harbour (the problem was that as soon as AI was set to off at the beginning of the mission, the INVISIBLE trigger stopped working. But adding it later for some reasons works fine - so the boat should not be destroyed anymore).

- updated frequencies, all radio comms now audible (Deer had wrong freq, also some of the Watcher sounds were not audible before).

Thanks for letting me know about the problems!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I just flew M07 and I must say it was one of my favorites so far,very interesting setting!

I am pretty sure everything went smooth. We got all the air defenses, both bunkers, both Hueys landed succesfully. However after landing... mission failed! I never got any feedback about anything going wrong.

I just edited the mission log to pass the mission but thought it'd better to report the issue anyway.

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI,

Still trying to finish the last mission...very hard with 2.5 engine and weather...

Anyway, the briefing says Overlord radio is 262MHz, but it's still 251MHz. guessed it after it didn't work and since past missions were 251 for Overlord...

Thank you for a great campaign!

(The first campaign I bought!).

Callsign   SETUP

Hey! Must be a typo, I will change it. Also, the weather and lightning changed in DCS since the campaign was first built. That is why the Enemy Within 3.0 will be out pretty soon as a complete overhaul (practically new campaign, actually) where lots of issues will be addressed. But I will also be updating the old one. Check my Facebook page in signature for more info on this!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png