Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeus: just in case you haven't already seen it: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=156967

There seem to be some issues with the initialization of the cockpit and the systems in general and especially between separate missions (until you restart DCS).

This probably leads to all kind of obscure heisenbugs - so you might want to consider putting this on your priority list.:thumbup:

Edited by Flagrum
I can't grammar ...

Will the option to slew the radar cursor using the TDC X/Y axes be added at somepoint? Manhandling the cursor around using only the cardinal directions is the only small gripe I have about this wonderful aircraft.

you can switch to B-scope. It is X/Y

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

you can switch to B-scope. It is X/Y

This is poor wording on my part, sorry.

I can currently control the TDC using the TDC Up/down/left/right/center key press commands in the controls section. I was curious if there are plans to add TDC horizontal and vertical slewing axes to the axis commands section like the FC3 aircraft have so that I might control the TDC with the microstick on my throttle.

Currently there is are l-251 vertical and horizontal axes, but they doesn't appear to control anything in either PPI or B-scope mode.

Also Thanks for the response, I love your team's product.

This is poor wording on my part, sorry.

I can currently control the TDC using the TDC Up/down/left/right/center key press commands in the controls section. I was curious if there are plans to add TDC horizontal and vertical slewing axes to the axis commands section like the FC3 aircraft have so that I might control the TDC with the microstick on my throttle.

Currently there is are l-251 vertical and horizontal axes, but they doesn't appear to control anything in either PPI or B-scope mode.

Also Thanks for the response, I love your team's product.

Yes. We will enable TDC axis. The I-125 is a mistake on our part. It will be fixed soon.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Yes, I'd like to add that when I custom build a mission for the Mirage, no weapons load outs are displayed. I've tried several other things, such as changing the country I'm flying under, or the enemy I'm facing. So far nothing has worked. I've looked for users with similar problems, but can't find anyone who's got this same issue? Any ideas of a fix?

Yes, I'd like to add that when I custom build a mission for the Mirage, no weapons load outs are displayed. I've tried several other things, such as changing the country I'm flying under, or the enemy I'm facing. So far nothing has worked. I've looked for users with similar problems, but can't find anyone who's got this same issue? Any ideas of a fix?

Create a new payload.

When will these updates arrive? :)

Thank, i can't wait for the fix. I'm in love with this M-2000C.

It is New Year's eve. Many of us are away with our families. Also ED's people will soon celebrate their Christmas (January 6). So I guess it will be sometime during the first days of January.

Too many variables to give you an exact date.

Yeah since ED has to build the updater and most of them seem to be out for the next 10 days I wouldn't hold my breath for the time being.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

@Zeus : Congratulation for your job on that wonderful module.... !

I can wait if major bugs are corrected like this ....

Here is a link as example :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=157121

I'm sure there is a problem after a kill or a crash with M2000C. When fly again (same mission), you cannot use the radar anymore. For dummy pilot it's a real initialization pb which make you have to leave the game and restart it !

Thank you...