AIM9M on the M2000C! (Simple Mod)

Here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m184yzyll93a93t/Weapons%20~~%20Mirage%202000C%20~%20Improved%20Loadouts.rar?dl=0

I've already edited most of it you can put Aim-120's ... bla bla bla you name it

i tested most weapons and wasnt able to get the 120c working.(only the aim9m is working) you can load it and fire it but will not track the target did you manged it to get the 120c working?

SFMBE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tested most weapons and wasnt able to get the 120c working.(only the aim9m is working) you can load it and fire it but will not track the target did you manged it to get the 120c working?

Haven't got to play around with it yet, but what about the AIM 7?

Ok tested some more yesterday, with the original modifications (only Aim9ms on the outer pylons) the missiles are usable in full, both slaved to radar and seeker only. You can even change the loadout on the ground using the ground crew. The only thing that is missing is display on the master weapons panel won't display MAG or AIM but will be blank. You still need to click on the relevant switch to arm the missiles.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I'm a bit puzzled...

What are you trying to achieve, guys, with such mods?

Honest question, no judgment.

Is it for fun, to learn how DCS works internally, or do you foresee a practical/combat use in the sim?

Ican only awenser this question for me, i did it for fun in sp solo missions. As soon i play mp or with my squad i change the lua to original. Thats all

SFMBE

I'm a bit puzzled...

What are you trying to achieve, guys, with such mods?

Honest question, no judgment.

Is it for fun, to learn how DCS works internally, or do you foresee a practical/combat use in the sim?

In my case it's a temporary stop gap. I like to have some decent IR missiles to do the job until the Magic II is fixed and the Mirage get's the relevant target/radar fixes.

If the Magic II remains the way it is now, Ill be happy to switch to the new IASGTG missile mod once that is completed. Considering the work that went into it I consider it to be simply a more realistic representation of all the missiles in the game.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Put them on the Magic 2 Pylones and use them with the Magic mode

Then they track oddly enough xD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

;2632754']Hi,

I've just been having this conversation with one of our members.

The Mirage is in Beta right now as you know, subsequently there are issues with it, especially involving air to air weapons and radar.

After a bit of research so far I've found that the Mirage2000C never carried the Aim-9M, it is however carried the Aim-9P before. (if someone can post evidence otherwise that be cool)

I'm not in favor of allowing a mod for the Mirage to carry better weapons simply because it's own weapons are not working properly yet.

...However, I'm a sucker for trying to keep you guys happy!

firma_produkt_3_obrazek.jpg

So,

Until otherwise stated we WILL allow the Aim-9M & P to be carried on the Mirage 2000C in our Servers. We decided if it carried the P before in real life we don't mind a little compromise and will allow the M version also.

Don't get carried away with this though, we are doing this to try and help you guys enjoy air combat, this is not a free for all to carry any weapon you want.

I will be instructing our admins to remove any clients that carry additional weapons on the Mirage, so if you start popping off anything but the missiles you are supposed to have or the Aim-9, you'll find yourself banned pretty quickly ;)

Edit:

PLEASE USE THIS RESPONSIBLY AND ONLY CARRY A SENSIBLE AMOUNT OF WEAPONS ON YOUR AIRCRAFT. USERS CAUGHT WITH DOUBLE RACKS ON EVERY PYLON WILL BE REMOVED!

Aim9s can be carried on the OUTER PYLONS only!

IF YOU ABUSE THIS WE WILL REMOVE IT!!!

Thanks Mav! So, what Payloads can we load? Can we use 4x Aim 9 and 2x 530D?

i think the answer is no^^

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Does this mod fixes slaving the IR seeker to the radar target?

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry but my main leanguage is not English and I understood in every Pylon, so that means you can mount them in some?

Dont be so rude, I checked his post

I think he meant 'Any' , as in - Do not use double racks

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is anyone getting some odd bugs after doing this mod? I noticed that after doing the mod, the alarm that goes off when you drop the centerline droptank no longer goes off, when you switch the FBW mode to A/A, it gives you the alarm.

Not a big deal, you can just silence the alarm but I was wondering if i did something wrong here.