Black Shark 2 - English Mod

gavinsmith1

There is also another setting in there - Avionics Language I believe , it is set to native by default, need to change it to English as well.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Ka-50 English mod

Hi....I have tried to install the Ka-50 English mod. I have carried out the simple instruction of replacing the original ''mods'' file with the updated one.

''Just move the "Mods" folder into "DCS World" directory and overwrite.''

But for the life of me, I cannot get it to work.

The instruments are still in Russian.

Could the problem be, Dcs world 1.5? as the mod says...

''This mod is compatible only with DCS World v1.2.7''

Has anyone else got an English mod that works with 1.5?

Thanks.

ka-50 mod

Thanks for your reply Blackwolf however....i have done this. when I jump back into ka50....its still Russian. I cannot figure what I'm doing wrong..... its a simple case of replacing the mod file in dcsworld. do you have it running in version 1.5?

thanks.

oh ok, I see. In settings under game play on the right side is Avionics Language, that must read English as well... default say Native. Did you change that? I'm not modded and you shouldn't need a mod just to have it in English.

That's about all I know to do.

Edit: one more thought under gameplay/difficulties do you have Avionics mode checked? I don't, maybe that has something to do with it.

Edited by 20thBG_Blackwolf

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg