Great high definition fighter video on microsofts hd site

That's it really, I'm not sure how long it's been around but I've never seen it. I just thought a lot of you would like to check it out. There are a bunch of other nice HD videos also, they all look and sound so great. :thumbup:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/musicandvideo/hdvideo/contentshowcase.aspx

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Guest IguanaKing

I have the full DVD, and its an excellent DVD. Thanks for the link though, its nice to see that downloaded video can have that level of quality. :D

Not exactly sure how to play the video. When I download it, it's an .exe, and when it finishes, it brings up this extraction menu. Not sure what to do, thought it would be a simple .AVI or .MPG file..

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

this is the one with the terrible editing where the eagle gets killed by the falcon and the eagle driver yells out in victory. (just one of the editing errors in the 2 min video.)

Why do they do that when the majority of people that watch/care about these vids can easily tell when they stuff up a sequence?

is this ok?

yeah it's bad. I saw this movie in the Imax theatre of the Luxor resort in Las Vegas last year and it looked even more fake there. The HUD videos are not real if you ask me.

But its always nice to see some fast birds on such a big screen

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit