ED Gamelobby

Is there going to be in the near future another game lobby aside of a third party lobby like Hyperlobby?:pilotfly:

I was recently kicked or banned from there,(for chatting about buffalo?):doh: I still haven't received an email telling me why I have been banned! or kicked! or if I was banned permenantly, or kicked for 24hrs.:mad:

I have spent alot of time making and running a lockon squad. We have a squad site.

http://ironangelslockonsite.com/index.php

We have a dedicated team speak server.

66.114.248.113:8767

And we also have a dedicated server in hyperlobby which I think everyone whom owns this game has been in at least once!:joystick:

I have supported this game since the beginning, as have many others! But when a third party program like hyperlobby can ban or kick individuals, and not at least give a reason why, makes me wonder about any support and time I have dedicated to a game like Lockon!

Something must be done gentlemen!:helpsmilie:

I would be willing to donate a computer for the use of, for a dedicated lobby which anybody can have freedom of speech about anything! Even buffalo wings, and I'll repeat hoping not to get banned here as well; I have never seen a buffalo fly! Someone else may have on drugs. :lol: but not me!:D

:noexpression: :music_whistling: :(

Guest IguanaKing

Have you considered giving this "banning" of yours a few days to work itself out? There have been a few major upgrades going on with network nodes in the last couple of days...so maybe you're just temporarily cut off and HL has nothing to do with it. Sheesh man...I've gotten a little nuts over network migrations, but I've never done so publicly. Slow down man!!! I don't think the whole world is out to get you over your meat preferences. ;)

Sometimes you can't login because you still look for the others as logged in. Sometimes is just... not working for you :). No need to panic.

One Squad mate once stayed close to one week "banned" by a posible glich in Hypperlobby.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I still haven't received an email telling me why I have been banned! or kicked! or if I was banned permenantly, or kicked for 24hrs
Have you tried logging in with different login name and pasword?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I was kicked for 24hrs! Still don't know why, possibly a mistake by admins, possibly not! Ranting and raving is the only way anyone will know injustice! Silence is for the weak!! I thank you all for your replies! I still think there should be a lobby setup by ED, possibly without any chat, so people have some place to play, without being wrongfully kicked or banned because of another conversation that may be taking place at the same time. Chat is fun when not flying, lighten up! It's great for laughs! Nothing more!!

"Liberty is only liberty when it doesn't infringe upon the rights and liberty of another!" < Kudos.

Guest IguanaKing

I don't know of too many forums or other on-line communities that do a 24-hour ban. You were probably just cut off from certain portions of the internet for a day, much like I was, and it wasn't because anybody hated me. BTW...ground buffalo meat is awesome for a burger, just as long as it isn't overcooked. ;)

IronEagle,

For the second and last time...

This is a private matter between you and Hyperlobby, so take it there and quit using this forum to vent your discontent.

- JJ.

Heh ,come on give the guy a break I know Ironeagle has dedicated a lot of time and money in helping develop the lockon community ,even though we've had differences in the past I can understand his upset and you should give him a chance to maybe approach in a more civilised manner ,he has shot out like a bull out of a gate but he's merely asking on a well known Lockon site for any feedback from peeps who may have had a similair problem.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Heh ,come on give the guy a break I know Ironeagle has dedicated a lot of time and money in helping develop the lockon community ,even though we've had differences in the past I can understand his upset and you should give him a chance to maybe approach in a more civilised manner ,he has shot out like a bull out of a gate but he's merely asking on a well known Lockon site for any feedback from peeps who may have had a similair problem.

I agree 100%. I'm surprised someone would get stomped on for those comments.

Kudos I've been looking at an improved lobby system as an alternative to HL recently. There weere a bunch of great suggestions in a thread I posted recently for anti-cheat features etc. Wouldn't be hard to develop, would just take some time, and probably a few other developers (.Net) to assist. If anybody is interested, I have a large part of the code ready, just need to customise it for lockon.

Using this forum to vent issues with another is a no-no.....starting over in a new thread after I closed a previous one is even more so.

- JJ.

JJ

I agree 100%. I'm surprised someone would get stomped on for those comments.

Then I suggest you read the forum rules again. The following passage:

* Flamewars between online squadrons or accusations of cheating against individual players.

....was added because we don't want disagreements between individual players or players versus other forums/online gaming sites being brought here.

- JJ.

JJ

The main Question has not been answered yet .. right ?

Hello developers !? Please give us some info

thanks

greetings

Lightning

I guess your new here so let me inform you about Lock On...

The title is owned by UBISOFT and they have or had an exclusive lobby for Lock On....

As Black Shark is concerned this is considered a Lock ON addon. So therefore I don't beleive that ED can legally open a lobby for this as well...

As as the future is concerned, I don't think that ED has reached any final decisions there, they're most likley far to busy with present issues....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR