LotAtc 4 DCS - 1.0.0

Same server as jeffdude...

Chat to “Your Side” isn’t working for us, the only chat messages that we can see in LotATC from the DCS server are players typing in “send to all” in game. Are there any requirements in the mission or data export settings?

F99th Pb_Magnet #73

• 2 weeks later...

Does the new Beta use a different options setting than 1.2.3? My Options lua in my tech server folder says ‘realistic.lua’ but my client is always on Arcade.

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

• 3 weeks later...

Dart, are there any issues with 1.2.3 on the latest open beta patch (2.5.6:47224)? A few servers cant seem to connect to the service anymore.

CPU: i9-12900K @ 4.9Ghz

M/B: MSI MEG z690 Ace

RAM: 128GB

Video Card: MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X

VR: Varjo Aero

Works on our server with 1.2.3

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else have an issue with the uninstall creeping along? It's literally taking about 4 hours.... removing one file about every five minutes. I'm running the uninstall because I noticed that each of my upgrades actually created an entirely new installation and now I've got four different installations on my system.

Capture3.thumb.PNG.0a3a748fba4451fb7fa5575a4ec267cc.PNG

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

Lol... turns out I was being generous on the four hours... My previous post, that was a real-time screen shot about 2.5 hours ago. It's gone from 41% to 42% since then.

Capture3.thumb.PNG.510e5f5cacf13bec7170d5fc54cba625.PNG

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

Lol... turns out I was being generous on the four hours... My previous post, that was a real-time screen shot about 2.5 hours ago. It's gone from 41% to 42% since then.

Never seen that.... I took around 10 seconds of my computer and be sure I install/uninstall it lot of times for testing ^^

hi, i've tried everything but my lotatc on server still not working on my dcs open beta dedicated server

Seem stop at step [1/5], if it is a fresh install, just rebooting should fix the problem, this is needed on some computer, the reason is the installation of Microsoft framework. It will not need on next update, only the first time.

I know what’s happening now. As I mentioned, every time I upgraded it created a new install. So I had a bunch of installs showing. I ran one uninstall and it went well. So now I still have these remaining “ghost” installs but with empty folders. The five minutes per file is the uninstall going through some sort of lengthy timeout sequence on each file, trying to delete a file that’s not there.

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

The 2.0.0 is a better choice now but from your logs I wonder if you not have an older version (very old) installed on your server?

To confirm, no LotAtc in your C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta Server\Mods\tech\ folder ?

LotAtc should be in your C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Mods\tech\

Is that correct ?